Derby v Forest match thread sponsored by Earnie and Ozzy | Page 3 | Vital Football

Derby v Forest match thread sponsored by Earnie and Ozzy

Does look like we have come to stifle the game and take a point. Like others I would have liked to see Bostock at least on the bench and can’t understand why we keep persisting with Diakhaby.

Still, a point is far better for us than it is for Derby so let’s just see how it pans out.

Last edited:
They’ll be over us like a rash from the first minute, sammy to win it second half with our first shot on goal....UReds

Does look like we have come to stifle the game and take a point. Like others I would have liked to see Bostock at least on the bench and can’t understand why we keep persisting with Diakhaby.

Still, a point I’d fat better for us than it is for Derby so let’s just see how it pans out.
I don’t get the diakaby love in from the coaches

easily in top 3 worst players to wear the shirt

I don’t get the diakaby love in from the coaches

easily in top 3 worst players to wear the shirt
It’s almost like they are hoping he will do an Adama Tralee and suddenly turn into a world beater.

I wouldn’t put him as one of the 3 worst players as there are far more deserving candidates but in terms of what we have available I honestly can’t see what he brings.

Not a lot of creativity in that midfield. Costa in to chase the clearances and Diakhaby likewise.

I think this could be painful to watch.

sow n nuno for silva and sameobi. yes, everytime.
2 holders bad, 1 holding with 2 great engines much more progressive, with nuno putting himself about up top we look strong. you reds!

I can only imagine we are going 4-3-3 with Sow told to do nothing other than sit on Rooney's face all game.

It's a massive gamble. We have had a day less preparation than them and have never played this formation and selection before. How much practice can they realistically have had?

Now is not the time for them to play like strangers.

ooooo what a suprise, gloomy saturday you pessimistic brits haha has it rained in july again? lol

Sow and Costa start, Silva and ameobi out. Yates, Watson and sow the midfield 3. Too defensive for me. Not sure this’ll work

Costa has earned a go, sow looked rusty the other day and needs to be sharp.

Rooney and martin look fat. We should make them run around as much as possible.