Derby v Forest match thread sponsored by Earnie and Ozzy | Vital Football

Derby v Forest match thread sponsored by Earnie and Ozzy

Taylor82

Vital Squad Member
An eagerly awaited fixture for many. Nottingham and Derby only 15 miles apart. The supporters rate this derby as importantly than those more publicised local arguments in Manchester, London and Merseyside. Derby in good form, winning the last 5 games. It'll be tight, but wouldn't be surprised with a bit of drama - penalties, sending-offs, early goals and all that type of thing. Form goes out the window for these matches. I'll take another fucking clean sheet and a point. If we don't score, we don't fucking score. But we're dangerous on the break and we've got a bit of quality. Hopefully Lolley is alright and Sow finally comes in. Can't allow Rooney to dictate. Get bodies around him at all times. Don't be giving away silly free-kicks for Rooney to have a go. Derby were 17th when he arrived, now they're in 7th position. The prick has certainly made a massive difference. On a positive note, well positive on paper anyway, they have a very tough run-in. Enough about the Sheep, let them worry about us. We're no fucking soft touch. We're one of the best away sides in the division. Good back five, Watson, Sow, Silva, Ameobi, Lolley and Grabban. We've got some decent players ourselves. We're not 4th in the table for no reason. It would be great to win, but I'd settle with a point in niggly, bitty game so I'm predicting a 0-0 stalemate.

Robert+Earnshaw+Billy+Davies+Derby+County+RGvNnv1Y8lZl.jpg

6710b1ea9c573d0701de4194f313f997.jpg

Truly terrible fred (pmsl)

No Sponsor

No Weather

No mention of PREVIOUS encounters

Too much swearing. My 7 year old poodle saw the mass of letters on my screen, and ok, he can't read, but he sure as hell knew my pip was whacked as I read that filth.

Fed up with this shit lads

Yet more pathetic snerting from the clique. Don't you have people to be abusing over on PON?

Ignore them Taylor, I for one appreciate your efforts and will not be JOINING in their usual vitriol. I'd like to see THEM attempt to put up a half-decent match pip.

TTFN gentlemen :tophat:

No Sponsor

No Weather

Too much swearing. My 7 year old poodle saw the mass of letters on my screen, and ok, he can't read, but he sure as hell knew my pip was whacked as I read that filth.

Where’s the weather FFS

Over 7 hours and not even double figures. SHAME

Go and get the guitar.

No Sponsor

No Weather

But his record since the restart is 2 in 2 wins.

Is this 100% record the real reason for your bleating?

If we dont win on sat it will be on your shoulders!

And no, it wont have anything to do with the players or managers. It is entirely down to apollyon tempting fate once too often.

Only if we poo

I’ve had a ruby with all trimmings & am quaffing multiple craft ales this evening so my poo is going to be as dangerous as that radioactive lava they got at Chernobyl after dumping sand & boron on an exposed & on fire nuclear reactor. For that reason alone I’m going to have to decline. It just isn’t fair on anyone.

No Sponsor

No Weather

Not only that, but he had to include a picture of the massive fraud who presided over our worst defeat against the scum since April 1898

Not only is that in extremely bad taste, it is tempting fate.

The fact that this outrage has gone unchecked casts a very bad light on the members of the TRIPLE M, yes, you know who you ARE!

What next?

Images of Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell and Prince Andrew

Fed up with this shit lads #jockcrooksmatter

I’ve had a ruby with all trimmings & am quaffing multiple craft ales this evening so my poo is going to be as dangerous as that radioactive lava they got at Chernobyl after dumping sand & boron on an exposed & on fire nuclear reactor. For that reason alone I’m going to have to decline. It just isn’t fair on anyone.

Balti King chap?

no chap

Shami kebab starter
Saag aloo
bombay potatoes
Chicken pakora
Tandoori mixed grill

It has sorted my drinking out I suppose as the fridge is too fucking far away

Are you responsible for spreading the slurry in 'beauty spots' in Derbyshire?