Derby going into Administration | Page 2 | Vital Football

Derby going into Administration

Don't worry about missing the Derby game, we will be in League One with them next season.

It doesn't say much for the state of our club when yet again, all we have to cling on to are Derby's failings. Time for our own shambolic owners to get our house in order.

Setting aside rivalries, Derby are a big enough club that someone will buy them. They may have a few seasons of pain starting with this one but as a club they will survive.

The people to feel sorry for are the employees who will lose their jobs and the businesses etc that are owed money that they now won’t be getting.

Mel has a lot to answer for.

According to Rooney, he and the players found out from $ky report that they were going into Admin. Nice.

Surprised he’s staying to be fair.

he doesn’t need the money or the hassle, I guess if he does leave he’s worried about his next job.

Surprised he’s staying to be fair.
It’s a free hit for him. He has a sub-standard squad and a points deduction, both through no fault of his own. Nobody will blame him when they are relegated and he gets experience of the job.

It’s a free hit for him. He has a sub-standard squad and a points deduction, both through no fault of his own. Nobody will blame him when they are relegated and he gets experience of the job.

Yeah that’s what I thought but like I said it seems a load of stress & hassle, I guess he needs to keep himself busy to keep him away from the granny spanking & also his Mrs is fucking annoying & probably screaming about Rebekah Vardy.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58611828

Take a fucking pay cut then or better still do the fucking job for nothing and live off the millions you've already earned in the game. You get the fucking experience you are craving (to go on and get a job that will pay you millions more), they keep their LIVES