Derby going into Administration | Vital Football

Derby going into Administration

The Poacher

Vital Squad Member
Just been announced .Administrators to be appointed within the next few days.
This is not a windup.
Mods you can either merge this with derby's relegation thread or leave it as a new thread.
Thought I should have pointed this out, sorry 😞

Last edited:
I thought it was ten points for administration in the EFL. If they also get a twelve point penalty for the earlier offences that’s 22 unless three of those points are suspended.

Fair enough, cheers and fuck ‘em. That jibe at the EFL won’t do them any favours.
They just can't fucking help themselves, can they?

I don't feel for the fans or the players, I'm actually revelling in it. I do feel for the ordinary people who are going to lose their jobs though and small businesses that won't get paid. If that **** had anything about him, he'd pay these out of his own pocket; he's still got fucking millions and plenty to personally cover those debts to innocent parties.

Last edited:
Many people didn't want Derby to be relegated because they enjoy it when Forest play them. Looks like their wishes will be granted. Derby will be relegated (21 point deduction ?) and we may well still be playing them next season !

It gives me no pleasure seeing derby into administration as it hurts the fans, businesses that were shafted and low paid staff. Mel gambled by spending unsustainable money on players and managers in the hope he would get the millions in the premier league. He lost and this is the consequences. For months he has blamed the EFL but it’s on him as the guardian of a big club.

I remember Leicester doing this (not getting a points deduction) and some small businesses went under as a result that were owed money and i hate Leicester for that.

I hope Derby can start fresh have their time in League 1 like we did and come back and learn from it. As forest fans we have had our share of owners but ultimately we all just want success and it’s the owner who is responsible for controlling the spend. Billy Davies was a classic example of someone who wanted more money than the club could afford and Nigel said no and sacked him.

The owner should be a businessman first and foremost and a fan at the helm doesn’t work as we learnt…

It gives me no pleasure seeing derby into administration as it hurts the fans, businesses that were shafted and low paid staff. Mel gambled by spending unsustainable money on players and managers in the hope he would get the millions in the premier league. He lost and this is the consequences. For months he has blamed the EFL but it’s on him as the guardian of a big club.

I remember Leicester doing this (not getting a points deduction) and some small businesses went under as a result that were owed money and i hate Leicester for that.

I hope Derby can start fresh have their time in League 1 like we did and come back and learn from it. As forest fans we have had our share of owners but ultimately we all just want success and it’s the owner who is responsible for controlling the spend. Billy Davies was a classic example of someone who wanted more money than the club could afford and Nigel said no and sacked him.

The owner should be a businessman first and foremost and a fan at the helm doesn’t work as we learnt…

Fuck the fans as long as they still have a club, there hasn't ever been a season where I don't want to see them relegated.

Derby are a disgrace, a shambles and an embarrassment.

The fact they could only draw 1-1 at-home against this Forest side underlines their status as the worst club in the history of association football.