Deal edging closer? | Page 12 | Vital Football

Deal edging closer?

Amazing,unbelievable effort on the crowdfund from everyone involved in donating and spreading the word.But we need to keep pushing and hope that total keeps going up so this wonderful club has a guaranteed future.
Now that we have those funds behind us IMO the supporters club and Jackson need to try and do a deal with the French/Americans to buy the club. We then have a say and a place at the table going forward and the Americans have the financies and experience to fund the club.

The funds have nothing to do with the receivers, I possibly would not have donated if it were that way. The funds are held by Crowdfunder on behalf of the supporters club, it is they who will decide what to do with the money.
This is also the reason why there is nothing about the funding on the Latics website, it has nothing to do with Wigan Athletic AFC, its the supporters club

Yes I know, by ‘receivers’ in this instance I was referring to the Supporters’ Club.

Nothing new in that though.................. it's just a regurgitation of stuff from other sources have already reported.......... in fact, if anything, it's behind the times given the sale of Kipre & Lowe apparently pissed off the Americans.
I think though it is clear they have spoken to Ganaye and he has confirmed his consortium have a strong interest. Who else would their “source” be? This could be Ganaye’s attempt to stir up old dinosaur.

I think though it is clear they have spoken to Ganaye and he has confirmed his consortium have a strong interest. Who else would their “source” be? This could be Ganaye’s attempt to stir up old dinosaur.

Nixson said it was cut and pasted