Davies out and Terry in rumour, does it make sense? | Vital Football

Davies out and Terry in rumour, does it make sense?

It seems that the Chelsea Pensioners are relocating North with possibly Didier Drogba to follow.

Just surmising and playing devils advocate mate. Personally I don't think it will happen but you have to be prepared and Terry would be a decent stop gap for the start of the new season

Just surmising and playing devils advocate mate. Personally I don't think it will happen but you have to be prepared and Terry would be a decent stop gap for the start of the new season

I'll have to try that tack. It will get me out of plenty of arguments especially with dumb sheep.(y)

I'll have to try that tack. It will get me out of plenty of arguments especially with dumb sheep.(y)

WHAT TACK? telling it how it is, yes it may be a refreshing change from your usual attempt at banter, or just giving your point of view without trying to score points over Rams fans.....................give it a go knock yourself out!:stupid::rofl:

At last...I’ve got it Basie...taken too long and I should be ashamed of myself...but the penny has finally dropped.
Daft, deluded and unfounded comments, more than a soupçon of jealousy and bitterness, added to an extraordinary obsession with Derby County...you’re Kenny Burns aren’t you?

At last...I’ve got it Basie...taken too long and I should be ashamed of myself...but the penny has finally dropped.
Daft, deluded and unfounded comments, more than a soupçon of jealousy and bitterness, added to an extraordinary obsession with Derby County...you’re Kenny Burns aren’t you?

Kenny Burns has played for Derby, which like Guy Moussi is something I would never do.:utv:

Kenny Burns has played for Derby, which like Guy Moussi is something I would never do.:utv:
Kenny Burns has played for Derby, which like Guy Moussi is something I would never do.:utv:[/QUOTE

Who the hell would ever want Guy Moussi in there team even Forest fans have always said he's crap and he certainly was One the poorest Championship players there has ever been

I think Gervais Angel-Delighti turned down the opportunity to play for us as well, as did his cousin Guillaime Blanc-Mangi. But the relevance of this is equally as perplexing

Latest Rams News