DAMBUSTERS THEME | Page 2 | Vital Football

DAMBUSTERS THEME

We should do it just to upset the lunatics at FIFA. If they tried to ban the poppy, they would be apoplectic at a new stadium linked to the dambusters. Those Epsilon-Minus Semi-Morons would call Johnny Johnson a war criminal, no doubt.

Barney Imp - 13/2/2017 11:51

Croozey - 12/2/2017 22:21

The medium i normally use is pen on envelope, or pencil on fag packet.

I don't use a medium.

She passed away, unforeseen circumstances...

I got stuck in the middle with a Median who, on average, just wasn't very a la mode. In fact,she was a bit mean, to be honest.

NottyImp - 13/2/2017 11:59

I don't use a medium.

I got stuck in the middle with a Median who, on average, just wasn't very a la mode. In fact,she was a bit mean, to be honest.

Did she deviate from the standard too?

I think the problem with my medium was that she became an extra large...

Barney Imp - 13/2/2017 12:13

I don't use a medium.

It's the regression back to the mean state that I find so distressing. Clearly your medium had a large measure of spread, though.

NottyImp - 13/2/2017 12:16

I don't use a medium.

It's the regression back to the mean state that I find so distressing. Clearly your medium had a large measure of spread, though.

I blame the outliers myself, they seemed at variance with the trend.

NottyImp - 13/2/2017 12:16

I don't use a medium.

I challenge you to get kurtosis into your next post!

Would be good if we could name various places around the Stadium with bits from the City as well as football related stuff like the Centre Spot already is and the Back of the Net chippy is a good one.

I think we have the Cathedral something or other at SB, but a 617 Suite/Bar etc etc would be ideas.

I think something in reference to Lincoln leading the development of the tank too, especially given where Beevor St is. And not just the Big Willie bar....

I've just had another idea. in front of the Lancaster Bomber design, in the landscaped surrounds will be a fountain and a Bouncing Bomb sculptured into it -making full splash

I'll do them properly in pencil tonight and then get the water colours out to jazz it up a bit . I'll scan it when its dry. Hopefully should be ready tomorrow, we've got a scanner at work.

Luke Imp - 13/2/2017 13:07

Oh and upload your drawings, Croozey.

I'll do it in pencil and then get the water colours out to jazz it up a bit . I'll scan it when its dry. Hopefully should be ready tomorrow, we've got a scanner at work.

Barney Imp - 13/2/2017 12:54

I think something in reference to Lincoln leading the development of the tank too, especially given where Beevor St is. And not just the Big Willie bar....

We could have our ground shaped in a parrallelllorogram like the old tank instead of the usual rectangle shape.