Dacky | Vital Football

Dacky

Can't see the point of him going to another Championship club. His next move should be to the PL but he brings baggage with him. Better nickname is Tacky.

10% signing on fee is incentive enough Phil plus a pretty decent pay rise I'd assume.
I'd have their arm off if I was Dack.
A much better chance of actually playing in the Premier league as well.

I watched the highlights on Quest and the Cruyff turn was pretty spectacular even without the end product.
He is clearly bossing games at that level and the back heal goal was pretty good.

Keeerrrrching !

Our sell on would be 20% - so £3M - but £15M was reportedly turned down so it will be more than that if he continues his fine form.

Property prices in Dubai are going up quite rapidly, so there might possibly be an urgent investment over there required as a priority if we get the £3M plus!

Just been listening to Talk Sport on the drive home. Southgate is at the Derby v Blackburn game tonight and Micky Gray referenced that he might be taking a look at Bradley. First time i've heard the media reference him as potential England material.

We may get a windfall if he picks up a cap but at the very least it should add more money to a potential transfer fee. Hopefully he reaches his full potential.

Name me one English player from the past 100 years that’s as good as Dack.

Don't be a silly boy. I could name a hundred if I could be bothered. More pertinently Southgate has confirmed that he is prepared to pick players from the Championship. Ask me to name one better English player in that division and I might be scratching my head.

I am not going to waste any more time than to say we are talking Matthews, Finney, Greaves, Charlton, Rooney, Shearer, Anderton, Sheringham, Gerrard, Lampard quality