Dacky | Page 2 | Vital Football

Dacky

Alan Wilkes was held back by the FIFA-inspired, FA-orchestrated top secret anti-Gillingham conspiracy. Everyone knows that.

Man City or Man U need to offer daft money.
Or any other of the 'money no object' clubs.
Then it will be kerching for the Gills?

Yes, but if we were rich, it just wouldn't be us would it.
What would happen to "the Gillingham Way"?

What about Stan Bowles or Ray Wilkins in his Chelsea days, or Glen Hoddle, or even Ossie Ardiles (hang on are we only doing British midfielders ?) mmmm... Liam Brady?

Disclaimer: I only saw Bradley play once (apart from snippets on line) so all the above is total bollox

Yes, but if we were rich, it just wouldn't be us would it.
What would happen to "the Gillingham Way"?

You're right mate.
After careful consideration , we need to remain insignificant !
COYG ?

Edit.
Not sure where ' Gillingham Way ' is , I will look on Google maps. It's probably a traveller site ?

no no -that's Beechings Way

The Gillingham Way is to concede early, keep it close for the next seventy minutes or so and then, and then....concede another two late on. You get in the car, frozen, waiting for the parking to clear and thinking WTF? Repeat.

I'm drinking Castle Danger's George Hunter Stout and listening to a recording of one man blues band Duster Bennett -what's you're excuse?

Just been listening to Talk Sport on the drive home. Southgate is at the Derby v Blackburn game tonight and Micky Gray referenced that he might be taking a look at Bradley. First time i've heard the media reference him as potential England material.

We may get a windfall if he picks up a cap but at the very least it should add more money to a potential transfer fee. Hopefully he reaches his full potential.

The player being monitored by the England camp is Mason Mount of Chelsea. Gareth would have been running an eye over him, no doubt. Mount is on loan to Derby.

One day though, Bradders, maybe one day......

" I'm drinking Castle Danger's George Hunter Stout and listening to a recording of one man blues band Duster Bennett -what's you're excuse? "

Apologies for not replying earlier , I'm supping ' Adlerbrau ' and watching Rita Ora live in Hyde park , on my Tele. BBC red button.

He hit the post too. The guys on the EFL program were raving about him again last night. Must have added another £5m to his value :)

VG you've been watching the BBC!!!!!
COMMIE.

I knew you couldn't believe all that shite you've been posting. Go on, admit it, you are a leftie spy. :-)

VG you've been watching the BBC!!!!!
COMMIE.

I knew you couldn't believe all that shite you've been posting. Go on, admit it, you are a leftie spy. :-)

Ermm , I didn't mean to , honest.

I had final score via the red button and forgot to turn it off.

Bradders gets another goal today against Forest. Roll on the transfer lolly to go into Scally's "running costs" kitty.