D*rby to be relegated? | Page 82 | Vital Football

D*rby to be relegated?

They will probably have to form a newco like Rangers and start again.

Problem is where do they start from? Don't think they'll be as privileged as Rangers to start from League Two.

Even Conference North might be optimistic.

That would be dependent on the status of the newco; if they reform as a fully professional club they would probably end up in either L2 or the Conference; cant see it being any lower.

15 points from safety with their goal difference. It is possible and while it is I will be happily cheering on whoever is 4th bottom and maybe 5th bottom too, just in case…
They literally need 2 pts a game, promotion form to stay up, even if 45pts is enough. Just aint happening

80m of debt., Jesus, I mean thats seriously another level, must surely be borderline criminal but at least inept, not just from Morris but also the football authorities, its a failure of epic size and should be accountability there.

The sheep could feasibly end up with no owners and no ground? Cos it just cant work as an investment can it

They literally need 2 pts a game, promotion form to stay up, even if 45pts is enough. Just aint happening
If they got 2 points a game from now they'd end up on 56 points

1.5 per game from now puts them on 42 points which is equivalent of a 69 point season

If they got 2 points a game from now they'd end up on 56 points

1.5 per game from now puts them on 42 points which is equivalent of a 69 point season
dohh, dunno why I thought was so few games left there. Even 1.5 pts is more than they have achieved so far this season, so they would need to improve just to hit that 42 :)

I suspect just like we will never play Leicester (or Liverpool) again, Derby may never play us again after this season

So, who are we going to pick as our new rivals? Sheffield United? Somebody else?

The Derby supporters I know, back up where I come from, have taken a lot of stick over their current predicament, all fully deserved, and its not over yet, not by a long chalk.

I think a bit of credit is due to a small number of their following who got together to raise the 8k that the Club owed to St Johns Ambulance, all organised by an old friend of mine, Andrew Mitchell.

Well done Mitch, you fat c * n t!

I think I should point out that this is Andrew Mitchell who owns Howzat Sports in South Normanton and not Andrew Mitchell the fat Tory c * n t.

The Derby supporters I know, back up where I come from, have taken a lot of stick over their current predicament, all fully deserved, and its not over yet, not by a long chalk.

I think a bit of credit is due to a small number of their following who got together to raise the 8k that the Club owed to St Johns Ambulance, all organised by an old friend of mine, Andrew Mitchell.

I think I should point out that this is Andrew Mitchell who owns Howzat Sports in South Normanton and not Andrew Mitchell the fat Tory c * n t.

Fair play to the shaggers, morris should be ashamed letting fans pick up the pieces for something like this. Really does make fawas look good.

Word down here is Andy Appleby, Sam Rush & a couple of others are having meetings about setting up a new club as they are not confident of a takeover going through.

Word down here is Andy Appleby, Sam Rush & a couple of others are having meetings about setting up a new club as they are not confident of a takeover going through.

That is interesting, and certainly not beyond the realms of fantasy.

That is interesting, and certainly not beyond the realms of fantasy.

no, I think it is also them ruling themselves out of any rescue package. If it has legs you’d think stuff would start leaking from supporters groups pretty soon. I’m not sure of the legalities of it all though

Create this one, maojg.PNG

no, I think it is also them ruling themselves out of any rescue package. If it has legs you’d think stuff would start leaking from supporters groups pretty soon. I’m not sure of the legalities of it all though

If there is no way out of Admin the current Club will be liquidated; the only way back from that is as a Newco.

There is no way for Derby out of admin.

They are barely a going concern and the level of indebtedness they have makes it impossible for any takeover to be viable.

I hope they manage to fulfil their fixtures because it would be nice to play them one last time.

Bolton, in Sept managed to pay off the last of their creditors after entering administration, £1.2M to HMRC. Bit different in the amount owed by DCFC. Newbie very much on the cards.