Current injury update | Page 3 | Vital Football

Current injury update

He's a BLADE whether he's our manager or not TT.Like i told my sons when they were kids, being a BLADE is for life not just when we're doing well/ok. Of the those you named only Warnock was/is a BLADE. UTB

You do post some crap, Warnock true blade. is he a relative too. Do you actually know him. Mate you are very gullible.

He's a BLADE whether he's our manager or not TT.Like i told my sons when they were kids, being a BLADE is for life not just when we're doing well/ok. Of the those you named only Warnock was/is a BLADE. UTB
Is Kyle Walker a big blade then? The nasty piece loves scoring past his beloved blades 🤬

Really, I didn't know he was.

You do post some crap, Warnock true blade. is he a relative too. Do you actually know him. Mate you are very gullible.
So you didn't know Warnock is a BLADES fan and has been since being a child then Peggy? Do you really not get the one of our own thing Peggy? You said i post some crap as opposed to everything i post being crap,well that's a bonus from your usual stance on my contributions on here. :giggle: Have a lovely weekend. UTB

You've ruined our rods weekend nah
Why's that then? It'd take a lot more than what's posted on here to upset me in the slightest. Mr McCabe did the deal to get Our Chris back to BDBL. A BLADE mate of mine was suggesting Wilder should be our gaffer for months before he got the job does that mean he fetched our Chris home then?:ROFLMAO: UTB

It was actually Dave Bassett, who told no bigger blade to get Wilder before Charlton do👍

Isn't the story DB recommended CW before we appointed NA when he didn't deliver KM revisited DB and beat Charlton to his signature. I would imagine Owners take all the advice they can get in appointing managers. If they don't they deserve all they get.

Why's that then? It'd take a lot more than what's posted on here to upset me in the slightest. Mr McCabe did the deal to get Our Chris back to BDBL. A BLADE mate of mine was suggesting Wilder should be our gaffer for months before he got the job does that mean he fetched our Chris home then?:ROFLMAO: UTB
KM also got most of this managerial appointments WRONG.