Current injury update | Page 7 | Vital Football

Current injury update

Jack Robinson missed Fridays game due to tonsilitis
both enda and Osborn are 2/3 weeks away from a return thus confirming what we thought about Osborn being unavailable doesn’t say why though enda is his calf
Missed hecky mentioning Stevens and Osborn?

Looks like Didsy is done for a while the way he left the field.

Moose,Burke,Rhian, Didzy. Gone or fu c ked.

Down to Billy and McPub.

WTF wasn't Jeb on the bench tonight???

I don't think we're any worse off without Moose or Burke 'cus they hardly ever contributed much but we're definitely in a tight spot with our strikers. We need to wrap Billy in cotton wool and wheel him home in a box after every game. My heart was in my mouth when he was chasing down their wing back just before he was subbed.

I also thought that it was strange that Jebbo didn't even make the bench. Stranger still that nobody's given us an inclination as to why. Maybe Hecky thought they'd just kick lumps out of the kid?

9 players poteninally unavailable for Blackburn, this is a big worry. Also Stevens seems to be injured all the time..

JOC - Season
Bogle - Season
Mcgoldrick - Season
Brewster - Season
Stevens - Couple weeks
Osborn - Couple weeks
Baldock - Doubt
Basham - Doubt
RND - Doubt

Utterly amazing how literally all our biggest assets have suffered serious injuries.

Bogle, Berge, JOC and Brewster all had 6 month+ lay offs.

It's hard to think something hasn't gone seriously wrong in our medical department.

Far too many similar injuries and every period of absence is absolutely maximised - to no avail.

It's hard to think something hasn't gone seriously wrong in our medical department.

Far too many similar injuries and every period of absence is absolutely maximised - to no avail.

Agree - they need to look at this. Bogle Berge and Brewster have all seemed to struggle with their fitness levels - just not fit enough IMHO. We need to up this if we are going to return to the Prem.

Agree - they need to look at this. Bogle Berge and Brewster have all seemed to struggle with their fitness levels - just not fit enough IMHO. We need to up this if we are going to return to the Prem.
Return to the Prem Germaine? Have you not been reading social media,We're DOOMED, DOOMED i tell ya.:eek: UTB

That is the rest of the season then.

It's been made very clear in recent times that whatever the club say about injury recovery periods should be doubled - at least.