Crystal Palace FC vs. Tottenham Hotspur | Page 3 | Vital Football

Crystal Palace FC vs. Tottenham Hotspur

Every time we say we had the chance to go into top 4, and we seem to not want it....this must be one of the flattest game (Rochdale took the cake) I have seen this season. All are hardly at the races. No 'scapegoat' bcoz all are.

What a load of ****e that was!

We are lucky it's still nil nil.

Poor display and it's only a matter of time before we concede in the second half.

Pathetic. If we continue like this, you can forget top 4.

Boring display so far, the only thing of any note was I didn't realise Aurier was slow, wasn't he supposed to be pacy ?

Very poor as usual. Having said that Kane missed a sitter and two good penalty shouts, but overall the lads are just having running practice with no goal threat whatsoever. Wanyama looks a bit better this week.

Big Chiv - 25/2/2018 12:50

Boring display so far, the only thing of any note was I didn't realise Aurier was slow, wasn't he supposed to be pacy ?

Only according to Spursex. He can't cross for toffee either.

Harry-Kari - 25/2/2018 12:52

Serge Aurier’s first half vs. Crystal Palace:

77% pass accuracy
0% crossing accuracy (4 attempted)
0% tackles won (1 attempted)
0% aerial duels won (3 attempted)
2 foul throws

Players letting Poch down big time so far. Real lack of commitment and desire shown. And that is against a supposedly poor team with so many first teamers out.

Aurier is total garbage.

Why doesn't Tripps play every week?

What's the point of signing Foyt?

What the fuck is Poch doing?

We need Moura on NOW!

We are clueless at breaking down teams who park the bus...slow sidey backwards build up drives me nuts ....and we get sloppy as a result and we could easily have conceded a goal

Big Chiv - 25/2/2018 12:54

Harry-Kari - 25/2/2018 12:52

Serge Aurier’s first half vs. Crystal Palace:

77% pass accuracy
0% crossing accuracy (4 attempted)
0% tackles won (1 attempted)
0% aerial duels won (3 attempted)
2 foul throws

Imagine the CB version of that.

That’s our Toby replacement