Cricket | Page 3 | Vital Football

Cricket

I'm still awaiting his reply to my genuine question to him as to whether, in his opinion, you have to attend BDBL to be a real fan.
A simple yes or no will do but I'm not holding my breath.
NO NO NO NO NO,will that do Mr Mardy? I personally dunt care if folk go or not,i will alluss go as long as i'm able but each to their own.I do so hope that'll do for ya Basil? Jeez i bet Mrs Basil has to tuck ya in at neet dunt she?:giggle: UTCB

Last edited:
Why not just answer the question when first posed then rather than bring in spurious matters about needing to be tucked in etc?

You really are a very strange individual, when you're challenged and,when it's getting pointed it's always just 'banter' and 'owt said on a forum' is not to be taken seriously. You've obviously convinced yourself of that but nobody else swallows your guff

Funny though how you don't care whether people attend or not yet call me continually and at every opportunity for not going.

Go on , admit it, you really do think you are a bigger, truer Blade than others because you attend BDBL when others don't.

It won't hurt, nobody will laugh at you (well, no more than usual.)

Why not just answer the question when first posed then rather than bring in spurious matters about needing to be tucked in etc?

You really are a very strange individual, when you're challenged and,when it's getting pointed it's always just 'banter' and 'owt said on a forum' is not to be taken seriously. You've obviously convinced yourself of that but nobody else swallows your guff

Funny though how you don't care whether people attend or not yet call me continually and at every opportunity for not going.

Go on , admit it, you really do think you are a bigger, truer Blade than others because you attend BDBL when others don't.

It won't hurt, nobody will laugh at you (well, not many)
Orrr bless you,it's a pity we can't have a chat over a pint at the game 2moz.I think if you look at our chats on here or BM it's you that normally does more name callin,the difference is i dunt tek it seriously.Chill out Basil.ALL TRUE BLADES AREN'T WE?:yes: Nar i'm goin for a pint,have a good enjoyable evenin. UTCB

When I saw they were batting together I decided to get up, well worth it.

They have had plenty of practise over their early years

Adil teks 5wkts as Sri lanka lose 9wkts for 60 odd runs.UTCB

It hurts the Sky commentary team when Rashid does well, doesn't sit well with their own agenda, yet they rarely criticise their own darlings when they fail, not a rare occurance either. It's getting harder to watch and listen to some of the clearly biased comments......

I see our top order have flopped again,it's a weird series this one,in that the tailenders seem to be doin better than the top order quite abit of the time.I dunt know whether i shud mention our STAR Batsman only got 7(oops i have dun nar)We look favrits to win this match nar and have a clean sweep of the series for which all the players warrant alot of Praise,Well dun to our Joe and his boys. Oh chuffin hell Stokes gone nar,142-5 a lead of 238. UTCB

Last edited:
Joe Root's England in a series whitewash away from home.

Not many England captain's have that on their record.

Good series and now Jonny B made MOTM!

Was looking very dodgy until the run out TT Sri Lanka put a decent fight up today pity they didn’t bat like that throughout the series. If I were Sri Lanka I’d look at changing the captain he made it much easier for us than it should have been

Was looking very dodgy until the run out TT Sri Lanka put a decent fight up today pity they didn’t bat like that throughout the series. If I were Sri Lanka I’d look at changing the captain he made it much easier for us than it should have been

Thanks for spoiling things Postman Pat

It was the spark that was needed Bully and yet it was still in the balance. A bit more digging in and application from SL and it might well have bben a famous victory for them ( and given some the opportunity to have a go at Joe again).

Lakmal is so passive, so laid back that it must affect the team.They don't show much bottle or spirit for a fight and you always get the impression they are their for the taking.

Oh well , onto the Windies in the New Year

Thanks for spoiling things Postman Pat
Why would you read the cricket thread if you dint want to know the score ? I avoid it if I want to watch highlights without knowing the score,I suppose that’s education for you !
Btw TT gave the game away before me !!

It was the spark that was needed Bully and yet it was still in the balance. A bit more digging in and application from SL and it might well have bben a famous victory for them ( and given some the opportunity to have a go at Joe again).

Lakmal is so passive, so laid back that it must affect the team.They don't show much bottle or spirit for a fight and you always get the impression they are their for the taking.

Oh well , onto the Windies in the New Year
His field settings put no pressure on us at all it was easy picking runs up with how he set his team up that bein said we made it much harder than it should have been. Stronger challenges loom

Why would you read the cricket thread if you dint want to know the score ? I avoid it if I want to watch highlights without knowing the score,I suppose that’s education for you !
Btw TT gave the game away before me !!
For some reason Blockers is scared to say owt derogatory to TT and by the way seein a Cricket thread dint stop thi havin a go at me Bully,have ya only just become educated?:giggle:Of course tougher tests await but i for one dint expect a whitewash in this series,enjoy it cos as with our beloved BLADES no doubt it'll turn sour sooner or later.UTCB UTCB

For some reason Blockers is scared to say owt derogatory to TT and by the way seein a Cricket thread dint stop thi havin a go at me Bully,have ya only just become educated?:giggle:Of course tougher tests await but i for one dint expect a whitewash in this series,enjoy it cos as with our beloved BLADES no doubt it'll turn sour sooner or later.UTCB UTCB
You put the score on a footy thread when I had a go at dee but I won’t expect dee to remember dat

Really enjoyed watching this series - first time in years I have watched cricket. Good and interesting to watch, played in the right spirit.

Must get myself to the Windies now :cool: