Cricket | Page 4 | Vital Football

Cricket

Really enjoyed watching this series - first time in years I have watched cricket. Good and interesting to watch, played in the right spirit.

Must get myself to the Windies now :cool:
Ya do know you'll never be our resident Cricket expert on here dunt ya lass? Chuff the cricket get thissen to BDBL more regularly,King Kev cud do wi the extra wonga to help pay for the court case,i hope it's a fairer case than Sally got on Corrie,Free SALLY nar,she's INNOCENT.:giggle: UTCB

Free Sally?????????????

It's the Aunt Sally running (half) the club that you should be worrying about.:cool:

Ya do know you'll never be our resident Cricket expert on here dunt ya lass? Chuff the cricket get thissen to BDBL more regularly,King Kev cud do wi the extra wonga to help pay for the court case,i hope it's a fairer case than Sally got on Corrie,Free SALLY nar,she's INNOCENT.:giggle: UTCB

Thanks for spoiling my viewing

I wouldn't dream of that Rod, but at least I'll be able to read you and the others posts and understand what you're on about now :Fingers:.........and as for Sally - it's that sister of her's I'm worried about - keep your mucky paws of Tim!!!

Ever thought of reading the post before responding with your (ab)normal agenda?
Ever thought of not bein so rude to this TRUE BLADE,Basil?:giggle: Only one wi any sort of agenda on here and i know it aint this TRUE BLADE, Basil mi owd pal.:yes: Monty Thank goodness Our Gertie has 2 brothers and i dunt get bothered in that way,if ya know wor i mean.:giggle: UTCB