Cricket World Cup thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

Cricket World Cup thread

Yes I liked their spirited response. Faced with 373 to win they gave it a go . Set 362 after a rain delay they managed 289 which is hardly giving up.

Still doable for Ireland. Needs a T20 finish by them. As you say the UAE team all seem to be from the Indian subcontinent.

Yes always has gone on a bit the cricket WC. There is a view to cut down the number of teams by excluding the associate nations. Whilst that would make the tournament shorter I like to see some of the under dogs like Ireland play. Nice to see Afghanistan win a game. Most of their players learnt to play cricket in refugee camps.

Moores out unfortunately. And KP back in. I know he has been a tw@t but he's our best batsman of all time. What the f**k are we doing?

can't accept KP back. His ODI record isn't so good that he'd make a big difference and he certainly won't fix the bowling! Moores has to go though.

Well it seems 400 is the new 300 ! Oh and let's not forget a decent bowling attack. To be honest the battle between bat and ball is now heavily weighted towards the bat.

Ireland v Zimbabwe was one of the most entertaining games I've watched in years. Well done Ireland.