Crawley tonight - anyone even bothering to go? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Crawley tonight - anyone even bothering to go?

Anyway, no one there?

Looking forward to hearing some reports of our performance

List, and Stevenson has just got a late one. 2-1 up.

I don't know the full rules. But surely O'Neill, Garmston, Lacey, List, Rees, Parrett, Bingham can all be considered "first teamers".

How would we be fined for that?

Did a quick check of the rules, I'm wrong. I thought it was just the number of outfield players who started the last/next match, but players who have 40+ first team games are OK, too. Not sure if that's new this year or not. My bad.

Also, odd note, but as a player who played in our last game, is on loan from a club with a "tier 1" academy, and with 40+ games at league level under his belt Ogilvie is eligible to be classed as a first-teamer three times. Don't know if that counts as three under the quota though. Assuming not.

Since the format changed and U21 Prem teams joined there has not been one attendance over 1,000 for any game at this stage. It's unhappy fans voting with their feet. I would be surprised if we had many more than 100 tonight.

Well done Gills.

I didn't go. Had to keep the calendar clear in case Mrs May asked me over for a one on one re events.

Last edited:
At very least the young players are putting pressure on the senior players to perform.I wouldn't mind betting there have be a few who thought their place was safe .They maybe are just starting to wake up to the fact that they need to take these lads seriously.