Crawley tonight - anyone even bothering to go? | Vital Football

Crawley tonight - anyone even bothering to go?

I just hope no one gets injured in this pointless game. As for going, I wouldn't bother if it was free entry. Group stages where a game is a dead rubber simply make this worse.

Well, unless I'm very much mistaken that team selection gets the club a 5 grand fine. I'm totally fine with that (If I had my way reserves on the pitch, kids on the bench would be how I'd approach every match in this farce of a cup). Wonder if Scally is though?

I live minutes from the ground and will not be going. I would if the team was full of youngsters to see how they cope but the one hardly filled stand atmosphere is not calling me.

Work commitments make evening games difficult. But this game is pointless other than as a training match.I would go if I was free of other commitments but even if it was free I couldn’t see it bringing in enough people to make it worth while.All cup competitions should be straight knock out keeping replays in the FA cup.

FMOB! Has anyone got a team sheet to show? Or, do I assume it is the same side that played against Hartlepool?

Hadler, Simpson, Lacey, Ogilvie, Garmston, Bingham, Nasseri, Rees, Parrett, List, Mbo

Subs:
Catherall, Divine, Tucker, Stevenson, Chapman, Woods, Campbell

Rubbish to watch so far , those who haven't attended have missed sweet FA

This reminds me of Preston about 20 years ago! The stadium packed, everyone roaring and having a grand old time. Just need Hess to score a winner...

Well, unless I'm very much mistaken that team selection gets the club a 5 grand fine. I'm totally fine with that (If I had my way reserves on the pitch, kids on the bench would be how I'd approach every match in this farce of a cup). Wonder if Scally is though?

I don't know the full rules. But surely O'Neill, Garmston, Lacey, List, Rees, Parrett, Bingham can all be considered "first teamers".

How would we be fined for that?

Am I right in thinking that if it's level at 90 mins they have a penalty shoot out? The tension would be unbearable.