#COVID19 | Page 1276 | Vital Football

#COVID19

Anyway what’s everyone thinking of spending their £200 rebate on? I’m thinking of using it to pay back my £200 rebate.
You should spend it on the original purpose. Ie put it towards your fuel bills.

You'll obviously have to find a different £200 to pay it back.

I often wondered what a left wing remainer echo chamber was like. Welcome to vital forest’s covid thread.

6 years since we voted leave and 3 years since we officially exited. Very little has changed. Strongest growing economy in the G7, fastest vaccine rollout, the most free open society in the world practically. Sure we’ve got issues that need to be solved, the world has, but Starmer? Really? Come election time (with boundary changes in tow) best you can hope for is a hung parliament.

Nobody knows what Labour stands for and you’ve got a leader with about as much personality as a shrivelled up prune.

on a different note, 2-1 Forest tomorrow.
Says the man espousing the ‘virtues’ of a pack of lying incompetents who think the law doesn’t apply to them.

Every time you have come on here quoting ‘facts’ they have been proven to either have been taken totally out of context or not ‘facts’ at all and your defence of the indefensible begins and ends with ‘it would be worse under Labour’ or ‘Labour have done worse’ which is utter garbage.

I am only glad I am not in your ‘right wing, Brexiteer echo chamber’….

Says the man espousing the ‘virtues’ of a pack of lying incompetents who think the law doesn’t apply to them.

Every time you have come on here quoting ‘facts’ they have been proven to either have been taken totally out of context or not ‘facts’ at all and your defence of the indefensible begins and ends with ‘it would be worse under Labour’ or ‘Labour have done worse’ which is utter garbage.

I am only glad I am not in your ‘right wing, Brexiteer echo chamber’….

bullshit. Name me one thing that I have said that is proven to be wrong

Labour have consistently left this country broke. Fringe party containing anti Semitic nut jobs and communist extremists .

bullshit. Name me one thing that I have said that is proven to be wrong
The post I quoted for one… Beyond that I really can’t be arsed. Either you are intelligent enough to know for yourself the bollocks that you spout or there is no point.

Labour have consistently left this country broke. Fringe party containing anti Semitic nut jobs and communist extremists .
Prove all three of those or again, I call bullshit. Didn’t take long for you to prove my point for me. One post is pretty good even by your standards.

The post I quoted for one… Beyond that I really can’t be arsed. Either you are intelligent enough to know for yourself the bollocks that you spout or there is no point.

Vaccine health mandates gone,
Open society
Starmer is boring as ….
Growing economy
Rapid vaccine rollout
Labour leave office with no money or the country screwed up.

Which statement do you disagree with?

Prove all three of those or again, I call bullshit. Didn’t take long for you to prove my point for me. One post is pretty good even by your standards.

You are joking right. Have you compartmentalised antisemitic behaviour in your party, momentum lunacy and the infamous note left in 2010 that there was no more money left. 😄😄😄😄

I know what they stand for and everyone was warned.

Sick of the bluetick brigade whinging about what state we're now in.

All they needed to do was to look at the history of Johnson to of known what would happen.

Literally nothing has happened that hasn’t happened elsewhere. Complete fear mongering and exaggeration by the left. Johnson is a buffoon. My choice would be Nadeem Zahawi. Good guy.

You are joking right. Have you compartmentalised antisemitic behaviour in your party, momentum lunacy and the infamous note left in 2010 that there was no more money left. 😄😄😄😄
My party? There you go assuming again… 😂😂😂

The fact that you are having to grasp at straws says it all.

Vaccine health mandates gone,
Open society
Starmer is boring as ….
Growing economy
Rapid vaccine rollout
Labour leave office with no money or the country screwed up.

Which statement do you disagree with?
Growing economy is distinctly given without contrast. Would you like to look over the last ten years and see why?

Would you also like to prove that there was no money and the country was screwed up by Labour? Screwed up in comparison to what? Where we are now? You really are taking the piss with that one…

I know what they stand for and everyone was warned.

Sick of the bluetick brigade whinging about what state we're now in.

All they needed to do was to look at the history of Johnson to of known what would happen.
If you know what they stand for, be a good fellow and tell Boris Johnson because he hasn't got a scooby.

They aren't low tax low spend- they have the highest tax burden for decades.

No one has a clue what levelling up actually means, let alone now to do it.

They aren't for greater freedom, having taken more and more of it away.

They don't have a clue what they want on regulation

They can't agree on green energy

Their ideas about education are a decade old and a century out of date- rote learn facts and chase teachers out of the profession

They haven't the foggiest what to do about social care other than charge us all hundreds more in tax, feed it into the NHS and pretend it's fixing the problem they can't solve.

Their manifesto was enormously vague because they believed all the had to put in it was "Get Brexit done"- and to the shame of this country, that worked

If you know what they stand for, be a good fellow and tell Boris Johnson because he hasn't got a scooby.

They aren't low tax low spend- they have the highest tax burden for decades.

No one has a clue what levelling up actually means, let alone now to do it.

They aren't for greater freedom, having taken more and more of it away.

They don't have a clue what they want on regulation

They can't agree on green energy

Their ideas about education are a decade old and a century out of date- rote learn facts and chase teachers out of the profession

They haven't the foggiest what to do about social care other than charge us all hundreds more in tax, feed it into the NHS and pretend it's fixing the problem they can't solve.

Their manifesto was enormously vague because they believed all the had to put in it was "Get Brexit done"- and to the shame of this country, that worked
And yet for some reason the libertarian types are happy pretending that the tories are their party, despite their policies being the opposite of libertarian.

Frankly i think its because they can't be arsed keeping up with the facts so they go off reputation, rumour and PR instead cos its easier.

Frankly i think its because they can't be arsed keeping up with the facts so they go off reputation, rumour and PR instead cos its easier.[/QUOTE]

No member of the public has true facts. We all go off what we read. Ultimately, I vote on a direction. Labour would tax more , mandate more and unionise more. No thanks.

Frankly i think its because they can't be arsed keeping up with the facts so they go off reputation, rumour and PR instead cos its easier.

No member of the public has true facts. We all go off what we read. Ultimately, I vote on a direction. Labour would tax more , mandate more and unionise more. No thanks.
No one has taxed more than this government does in decades. They have already gone well beyond any taxation labour promised in 2019.