#COVID19 | Page 1275 | Vital Football

#COVID19

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-60197150

I guess this is the sacrifice that was made.
Its rough to see it like that but that's what it is.
This government have made a mess of everything. Wasted so much money that could of made a massive difference to so many people that're now struggling.

They've made a right mess at our local SEND school. Turned it into an academy. And was forced to close for a couple of days last week.

Apparently it's unrecognizable how it's being run now.

Parents complaining on how much it's changed since it's now academy.

Usual story of having outstanding ofsteds. Then a couple of years of underfunding. Then turned into an academy.

Sound familiar?

Coming to a NHS hospital near you!

The whole concept of dead cat shows the contempt some of these ***** have for ordinary people.

Some of the smarter.ones seeing the writing on the wall and have jumped before everyone points out the emperor is naked.

Tories running out of time to disassociate boris.

Mogg against the morning after pill

Gove as slippery and deceitful as ever

Rishi weak

Javid weak

Country in paralysis until boris takes responsibility for his mistakes. If the photo of him him breaking lockdown rules is genuine then not quite sure how any of the tories can defend him.

While it works for the tories to wait till may, its not working for the country.

Sunack is taking over. The Tories are about to get wiped out. Why are Labour not mentioning the fact that Brexit was clearly sold to people by a liar.

Ive said before, both main parties were never homogenous but the brexit split saw them both hijacked. Tories are split.

Contrary to their bluster the tories have performed spectacularly badly during the pandemic and before that over brexit. As predicted at the time, the tsunami of consequences is making itself felt across all four nations.

Its the old adage that you can lie to some of the people some of the time... problem is they havent got a scooby what to do and the one person they did have (although i didnt rate her at all) just quit.

Wonder precisely how.much more damage he will do before they get rid.

Ive said before, both main parties were never homogenous but the brexit split saw them both hijacked. Tories are split.

Contrary to their bluster the tories have performed spectacularly badly during the pandemic and before that over brexit. As predicted at the time, the tsunami of consequences is making itself felt across all four nations.

Its the old adage that you can lie to some of the people some of the time... problem is they havent got a scooby what to do and the one person they did have (although i didnt rate her at all) just quit.

Wonder precisely how.much more damage he will do before they get rid.

It’s ironic that the DUP & right wing of the conservative & unionist party have done so much for Irish reunification

Sunack is taking over. The Tories are about to get wiped out. Why are Labour not mentioning the fact that Brexit was clearly sold to people by a liar.
Because doing that will be the biggest political gift you could ever give Johnson.

The only thing people hate worse than facing up to being wrong is facing up to being duped.

They will deny it to the death, they will double down and they will vote forever for the guy that duped them rather than the guy pointing out their stupidity

Last edited:
Because doing that will be the biggest political gift you could ever give Johnson.

The only thing people hate worse than facing up to being wrong is facing up to being duped.

They will deny it to the death, they will double down and they will vote forever for the guy that duped them rather than the guy pointing out their stupidity

When they’re cold, hungry & still broke they might realise it’s the Tories that are the problem not the EU.

Anyway what’s everyone thinking of spending their £200 rebate on? I’m thinking of using it to pay back my £200 rebate.

I often wondered what a left wing remainer echo chamber was like. Welcome to vital forest’s covid thread.

6 years since we voted leave and 3 years since we officially exited. Very little has changed. Strongest growing economy in the G7, fastest vaccine rollout, the most free open society in the world practically. Sure we’ve got issues that need to be solved, the world has, but Starmer? Really? Come election time (with boundary changes in tow) best you can hope for is a hung parliament.

Nobody knows what Labour stands for and you’ve got a leader with about as much personality as a shrivelled up prune.

on a different note, 2-1 Forest tomorrow.

I often wondered what a left wing remainer echo chamber was like. Welcome to vital forest’s covid thread.

6 years since we voted leave and 3 years since we officially exited. Very little has changed. Strongest growing economy in the G7, fastest vaccine rollout, the most free open society in the world practically. Sure we’ve got issues that need to be solved, the world has, but Starmer? Really? Come election time (with boundary changes in tow) best you can hope for is a hung parliament.

Nobody knows what Labour stands for and you’ve got a leader with about as much personality as a shrivelled up prune.

Nobody knows what Boris Johnson's Conservatives stand for either

I think this thread has a decent balance of political opinions. One of the reasons it's 1,275 pages long is because of debate between those of different opinions - it isn't 1,275 pages of left-wingers agreeing and patting each other on the back.

Pretty much all of that is a lie. Apart from starmer having no personality

I think this thread has a decent balance of political opinions. One of the reasons it's 1,275 pages long is because of debate between those of different opinions - it isn't 1,275 pages of left-wingers agreeing and patting each other on the back.

WHAT A FRED