#COVID19 | Page 915 | Vital Football

#COVID19

Let's role reverse for a minute.

Pretend we had contracts with EU companies that were not being fulfilled but at the same time we had exported 31m doses to the EU.

You'd be jumping up and down demanding we kept our doses until they fulfilled their obligations.

Wouldn't you?

We can play let's pretend with loads of things; but engaging in that does not make any difference, except as a thought experiment for people who contort themselves in a crazy manner, to try and exonerate the stinking shitshow being witnessed across the EU.

We can play let's pretend with loads of things; but engaging in that does not make any difference, except as a thought experiment for people who contort themselves in a crazy manner, to try and exonerate the stinking shitshow being witnessed across the EU.
Unfortunately I struggle to smell the shitshow in the EU because of the overwhelming stench of bullpap I get every time a Tory opens their mouth.

And if in doubt deflect, deflect, deflect...

So just to clarify, have they got stocks or not?

UvdL complaining that AZ has not delivered enough vaccines
In other news, 15 million AZ vaccines have already been delivered to EU member states, yet fewer than half have actually been used.

Embarrassing.

Brexit is an excellent example of how real world data is being ignored for the ideological spin story. As £1mwe have been through, member states were free to pursue whatever vaccination policy they chose. Most of them chose solidarity, we chose 'we're alright jack'.

Nevertheless the comes a point when you must be seen as a one trick pony. Yes vaccinations are going well but just like the govt you say very little on everything else. The vaccines are an important step but the real meat is the reconstruction that is required.

Whats your thinking on the NHS getting a budget less than 2 weeks before the new financial year?

No different than any other year. The art of managing an NHS budget is to be £1M over budget at year end. Under budget it got taken off you, grossly over budget one comes under the microscope and special measures, slightly over budget shows you need a bit more but not mismanaged.

EU planning to stop all export of vaccines. The contract with J&J is that the vaccine is manufactured in EU but bottled in America before coming back to EU. They will have to block their own. They are also running rough shod over international law. Been taking lessons from Mafia.

No different than any other year. The art of managing an NHS budget is to be £1M over budget at year end. Under budget it got taken off you, grossly over budget one comes under the microscope and special measures, slightly over budget shows you need a bit more but not mismanaged.

Before changing roles in the NHS, Mrs Strett was a commissioning manager and used to belly ache about this most years. The best performing services from a fiscal point of view were in danger of getting their funding cut.

EU planning to stop all export of vaccines. The contract with J&J is that the vaccine is manufactured in EU but bottled in America before coming back to EU. They will have to block their own. They are also running rough shod over international law. Been taking lessons from Mafia.

Steady, you'll be accused of laughing about people dying in a sort of twisted deflective tactic.

Lol I actually thought you'd have the balls to answer honestly. My mistake.

So to summarise where we are with the EU and AZ...

We don't think it is safe
We want it
Not fair you're not sharing
Don't want it anyway
Blocking export to Australia
It is safe.
It's not safe.
It should be safe
We'll tear up patent laws, treaties and contracts,
We'll expropriate factories.

All because they royally chuffed up.

Thanks the person I don't believe in that we are out of this mess.

Have a look at the latest proclamation from the podium by Ursula and her crew. Strict social distancing in place though i will give them that. Nearest fucking jorno miles away as usual.

Lol it isn't a waste of time because it a) exposes your hypocrisy and b) more importantly gives an insight into why there is such frustration in certain quartets of the EU.

Ah, OK. So you want me to have an opinion on a fictitious chain of events, deliberately constructed in a manner to make me appear to be hypocritical; all in the intention to deflect blame away from reality.

Let's role reverse for a minute.

Pretend we had contracts with EU companies that were not being fulfilled but at the same time we had exported 31m doses to the EU.

You'd be jumping up and down demanding we kept our doses until they fulfilled their obligations.

Wouldn't you?

As CP knows the Pfizer vaccine is manufactured in EU and exported as per contracts signed in July. The A/Z vaccine, when contract is signed is set up for manufacture in a range of countries, often including the country signing the contract. This is to help A/Z adhere to their desire to sell vaccine at cost price. Not every country has infrastructure thus some leakage from values.

The EU is able to criticise U.K. on vaccine exports not because any govt interference but because of the two differing models of contracting, development and delivery. EU being economical with the truth.

Nice article in the Europost last week about the difference in contracts signed. The EU havn’t got a leg to stand on and is just shroud waving. Trying to kid electorate they are the good guys and trying to do everything to deliver a safe vaccine. Hiding the fact that they signed contracts late as they tried to beat pharmaceuticals down over price. Interesting that today Pfizer relented, agreeing to make 10m extra doses. Who is going to have 10m less?

UvdL has said Britain was "country number one" benefiting from EU vaccine exports and added, “This is about making sure that Europe gets a fair share.”

What??
The EU doesn't make vaccines, private companies located in the EU do, they produce and deliver them on the basis of contract law.

We are witnessing a colossal meltdown of logic and she has done more harm to the EU in two months, than Farage managed in 20 years!

Ah, OK. So you want me to have an opinion on a fictitious chain of events, deliberately constructed in a manner to make me appear to be hypocritical; all in the intention to deflect blame away from reality.

It's a simple role reversal. Staggers me thst even you're incapable of understanding something so basic.

If nothing else Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories...

As CP knows the Pfizer vaccine is manufactured in EU and exported as per contracts signed in July. The A/Z vaccine, when contract is signed is set up for manufacture in a range of countries, often including the country signing the contract. This is to help A/Z adhere to their desire to sell vaccine at cost price. Not every country has infrastructure thus some leakage from values.

The EU is able to criticise U.K. on vaccine exports not because any govt interference but because of the two differing models of contracting, development and delivery. EU being economical with the truth.

Nice article in the Europost last week about the difference in contracts signed. The EU havn’t got a leg to stand on and is just shroud waving. Trying to kid electorate they are the good guys and trying to do everything to deliver a safe vaccine. Hiding the fact that they signed contracts late as they tried to beat pharmaceuticals down over price. Interesting that today Pfizer relented, agreeing to make 10m extra doses. Who is going to have 10m less?

Shroud waving? Wow you've overtaken Stret in being repugnant. Congratulations, that's quite the achievement.

It's a simple role reversal. Staggers me thst even you're incapable of understanding something so basic.

If nothing else Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories...

OK I'll indulge you.

In your scenario I'd be blaming our incompetent government for allowing this to happen. To have many options of procurement available but putting all my eggs in one basket, ordering late, then approving later than necessary because of reasons.