#COVID19 | Page 778 | Vital Football

#COVID19

not to mention you're a racist. Yes we all are (or so you say) but fucking hell CP showed us what you really are over the last couple of days

not to mention you're a racist. Yes we all are (or so you say) but fucking hell CP showed us what you really are over the last couple of days
Except CP has retracted that, and I won't be taking any racism lectures from the forum's resident anti Semite.

View attachment 45358
You voted with him duck and fulfilled his life's ambition to fuck this country up the arse, duck

I didn't vote with him duck, I voted Labour, I voted for Corbyn, I voted for change, I voted for a genuine man that wanted to change the lives of people less fortunate than school teachers, I voted to end the Thatcher/Reagan neoliberalism of the EU that's destroyed millions of lives.

And Mr Johnson thanks God every day that people such as yourself are focusing on that minority (anti-Semitism) rather than his dithering and abysmal decision making

I didn't vote with him duck, I voted Labour, I voted for Corbyn, I voted for change, I voted for a genuine man that wanted to change the lives of people less fortunate than school teachers, I voted to end the Thatcher/Reagan neoliberalism of the EU that's destroyed millions of lives.

And Mr Johnson thanks God every day that people such as yourself are focusing on that minority (anti-Semitism) rather than his dithering and abysmal decision making
p024ljdh.jpg

It just whacked my pip that CP can pose week after week as the saviour of Jews, black people, whichever minority he chooses.

Whereas it seems to me that all the alleged scapegoats mean nothing to him beyond a debating point.

Winning the debate is all that matters to him.

I'll be real - nothing really matters to me beyond my survival. But I'll argue stuff I believe in beyond that. Might be better if he admits the same.

Africa, Ireland, China and South America should be given at the very least what America give to Israel every year to keep the Palestinians in Apartheid

Then the Native Americans should be given a sooooo much more and be able to decide what is the language, Cultural heritage and world view of the USA

It can start by saying the Americas were never found because there was already people there they can then get rid of the fake ness of independence too

Meltdown expected the wheat is growing thin

It just whacked my pip that CP can pose week after week as the saviour of Jews, black people, whichever minority he chooses.

Whereas it seems to me that all the alleged scapegoats mean nothing to him beyond a debating point.

I'll be real - nothing really matters to me beyond my survival. But I'll argue stuff I believe in beyond that. Might be better if he admits the same.

Your lack of morality has nothing to do with me chump. My actual opinion was that while I'd support reparations the decision shouldn't be mine, it should be those who continue to suffer the legacy of slavery. Sorry if that's too nuanced for you.

Your lack of morality has nothing to do with me chump. My actual opinion was that while I'd support reparations the decision shouldn't be mine, it should be those who continue to suffer the legacy of slavery. Sorry if that's too nuanced for you.
You seem focused on a specific point in a debate I've not bothered with.

My more general observation is that you're not worth arguing with, as your only goal is to win the argument at all costs. I tried to have an honest debate with you but just got juvenile insults in return.

Slavery?

Antisemitism?

Just CP claiming to be the ultimate saint.

Sorry, doesn't ring true.

You seem focused on a specific point in a debate I've not bothered with.

My more general observation is that you're not worth arguing with, as your only goal is to win the argument at all costs. I tried to have an honest debate with you but just got juvenile insults in return.

Slavery?

Antisemitism?

Just CP claiming to be the ultimate saint.

Sorry, doesn't ring true.

You didn't try to have an honest debate, you jumped into something that's clearly over your pay grade in order to be antagonistic. You weren't a part of a discussion, you're incapable of being part of a rational discussion and you've made your morality or lack there of plain for all to see.

You might wish to see others reflected in your selfish attitude but fortunately there are some decent people out there.

Now move along clown.

Thats usually the point of a debate, in fact 'the very point', where facts and reason overcome bs.
As for your honesty, I believe you. many people really are that self centred nowadays, they dont care if the world ends if they n 'thier family' survive. Real Tory mantra