#COVID19 | Page 725 | Vital Football

#COVID19

It is ironic that for all the slogans about taking back control of our borders, an island nation made no effort to keep covid out. Even with a PM with delusions of Churchill.

It sounds like if may be less effective, but the Oxford lot were not concerned about how hard it would be to tweak it. Apparently the mRNA vaccines will be the easiest to adjust
They're now easy to make - which is absolutely bloody amazing by the way - but they still need to be tested for efficacy and safety, which is the lengthy part of the process.
I don't know how the regulatory system works but tweaks to the flu jab seem to be done every year with no fanfare. I hope this could be the same.

Apparently the elderly people refusing the Pfizer vaccine are in Nottingham. Police have had it instead. More than ten of them. I would put it in the arms of police any day ahead of twatty entitled nationalist idiots who spurn a vaccine we are all desperate for because they want "the English one"
There’s part of me that thinks that anyone who turns it down should automatically go to the bottom of the list but we also have to make sure we protect other people from this sort of stupidity.

There’s part of me that thinks that anyone who turns it down should automatically go to the bottom of the list but we also have to make sure we protect other people from this sort of stupidity.
Apparently the elderly people refusing the Pfizer vaccine are in Nottingham. Police have had it instead. More than ten of them. I would put it in the arms of police any day ahead of twatty entitled nationalist idiots who spurn a vaccine we are all desperate for because they want "the English one"
Only ten? Probably senile and in a home.