#COVID19 | Page 703 | Vital Football

#COVID19

My mum been in bed since boxing day. She couldn't get a test until Tuesday. Still waiting for the results. My brother now showing symptoms and feeling really poorly. Tried ordering a test today. But get's a message saying there's an issue.

My dad a stroke survivor paralyzed down one side. Is now at high risk of catching flu or Covid. Who knows!
Best wishes.

You don't ask questions, you post constant attacks criticising him for picking up the pieces of Corbyn's disaster. Tell me, why was it ok for Corbyn to vote with the government to erode our civil liberties but not ok for Starmer to support lockdowns or the working man who voted for Brexit?
Which vote was this?

My mum been in bed since boxing day. She couldn't get a test until Tuesday. Still waiting for the results. My brother now showing symptoms and feeling really poorly. Tried ordering a test today. But get's a message saying there's an issue.

My dad a stroke survivor paralyzed down one side. Is now at high risk of catching flu or Covid. Who knows!

Best wishes

There are people starving in the world
Dieing of thirst
Being bombed
Imprisoned
Kids being used as sex slaves being trafficked
Murdered
Raped
Tortured

Some of that is happening to kids in this country too

Our kids in this country generally have a very decent life

So fucking what they are missing out on a few things

They have missed out on a lot of the freedoms we had as kids and they seem to be ok

It really fucking annoys me when you see people saying it's been hard looking after their kids and I get that every situation is different but dont fucking have kids if you aren't prepared to raise them in difficult circumstances

Here he is dafuqanory the lying mental fantasist

Surprised you’re back but not that shocked as you have NO SHAME

Considering you have spent the the best part of last Year posting quotes from the Mail and Telegraph, that is an extremely ironic post.

I can only assume you are entering a period of self reflection; if not, its 10 out of 10 for chutzpah

I’ve never quoted the Mail as I don’t read it.
I read the Telegraph as, although it mainly has the opposite political views which you hold, it’s a quality paper.
I have a news flash for you though, all your opinions are not correct, there maybe ones which you really dislike but taking them on board is healthy as you may not always be 100% correct.
Anyway Happy new year, and I really enjoy the difference on here, it educates and informs.
Echo chambers R Us is reserved for Twitter x

I’ve never quoted the Mail as I don’t read it.
I read the Telegraph as, although it mainly has the opposite political views which you hold, it’s a quality paper.
I have a news flash for you though, all your opinions are not correct, there maybe ones which you really dislike but taking them on board is healthy as you may not always be 100% correct.
Anyway Happy new year, and I really enjoy the difference on here, it educates and informs.
Echo chambers R Us is reserved for Twitter x

Whilst I agree with the sentiment of your post, your assertion that the Telegraph is a quality read begs the question, "what the fuck else do you read?

The Telegraph is a Tabloid in all but name and ceased being anything remotely like a quality read 20 Years ago; the days of Worsthorne and Hastings seem like 100 Hundred Years ago compared to the garbage they are turning out now.

The circumstances behind Peter Oborne leaving, and the lack of fact checking of the guff that the Butcher wrote tells you all you need to know about the the priorities of the Editorial team, if you can call them that, and the pair of Tax dodging c * n t s who own the paper.

Whilst I agree with the sentiment of your post, your assertion that the Telegraph is a quality read begs the question, "what the fuck else do you read?

The Telegraph is a Tabloid in all but name and ceased being anything remotely like a quality read 20 Years ago; the days of Worsthorne and Hastings seem like 100 Hundred Years ago compared to the garbage they are turning out now.

The circumstances behind Peter Oborne leaving, and the lack of fact checking of the guff that the Butcher wrote tells you all you need to know about the the priorities of the Editorial team, if you can call them that, and the pair of Tax dodging c * n t s who own the paper.
I don't know how anyone can call a paper featuring the likes of Daniel Hannan and Allison Pearson as "quality".

And that is without mentioning the worst journalist of all, who had to become prime minister to find a job he was worse at

And no Labour leader should ever be writing in it

Speaking at the annual Limmud Festival, Limmud is a British-Jewish educational charity the Labour Leader was asked which Tory politician he most admired, Sir Keir Starmer said: “I had a degree of admiration for Teresa May. I knew what her moral framework was.”

Sir Keir Starmer made the comments at the annual Limmud Festival, which took place online over Zoom as a result of gathering restrictions imposed by COVID-19.

Most people would agree that the one thing Theresa May was most lacking was in her so-called ‘Moral framework’. David Osman Veteran leftwing journalist and author called it right when he says:

“Theresa May’s ‘moral framework’ was so flexible she could deport a British citizen for being black on Saturday and still go to church on Sunday.” – D Osman

Speaking at the annual Limmud Festival, Limmud is a British-Jewish educational charity the Labour Leader was asked which Tory politician he most admired, Sir Keir Starmer said: “I had a degree of admiration for Teresa May. I knew what her moral framework was.”

Sir Keir Starmer made the comments at the annual Limmud Festival, which took place online over Zoom as a result of gathering restrictions imposed by COVID-19.

Most people would agree that the one thing Theresa May was most lacking was in her so-called ‘Moral framework’. David Osman Veteran leftwing journalist and author called it right when he says:

“Theresa May’s ‘moral framework’ was so flexible she could deport a British citizen for being black on Saturday and still go to church on Sunday.” – D Osman
And that moral framework amounted to more than Johnson's entire cabinet combined.

I'm not sure what your priority is here; attacking May or attacking the Labour leader?

In fact, don't bother answering. I know the answer and I can't be arsed with the discussion

I don't know how anyone can call a paper featuring the likes of Daniel Hannan and Allison Pearson as "quality".

And that is without mentioning the worst journalist of all, who had to become prime minister to find a job he was worse at

The same could be said of The Guardian and Owen Jones/Carole Cadwalladr. Still a good paper, well edited. Agreement with everything is not healthy

And that moral framework amounted to more than Johnson's entire cabinet combined.

I'm not sure what your priority is here; attacking May or attacking the Labour leader?

In fact, don't bother answering. I know the answer and I can't be arsed with the discussion

So cos it's more than Johnson's it's fine? No fucking wonder ya love Keith!!!!

The morality of Theresa May extends beyond her. Just think for a minute, a woman whose in depth knowledge of government contracts shared to her husband who had access and control of a huge private shares portfolio. Its as glaring as the mean look on her weathered face