#COVID19 | Page 557 | Vital Football

#COVID19

Which bit in particular?

If you are alluding to the "moment" remark, I am fairly sure he qualified that at the time.

It's not stopped thousands of blacks leaving the party, plus I don't believe him when he reckons he meant "defining moment" '

Last edited:
Here we go again! This is a society issue. The media have a lot to answer for. You only have to look at the headlines over the last few years.
But you go ahead and blame Corbyn and co. If it makes you happy.

Is anything ever his fault in your mind? It is possible for a problem to have a number of factors...I agree about the media but that doesn't mean JC won the hearts and minds of everyone.

Is anything ever his fault in your mind? It is possible for a problem to have a number of factors...I agree about the media but that doesn't mean JC won the hearts and minds of everyone.

I blame him for ruining "Seven Nation Army" forever.
I know it's not necessarily HIS fault though, but whenever I hear it, I can see his stupid punham on stage at Glastonbury.

I know how you operate now.
I've said many times that Corbyn got things wrong and isn't the messiah.
Stop making things up on what I've said and done.

I blame him for ruining "Seven Nation Army" forever.
I know it's not necessarily HIS fault though, but whenever I hear it, I can see his stupid punham on stage at Glastonbury.

Get a curry & a few chicken pakoras, you’ll forever sing oh chicken pakora instead

DELICIOUS

It's not stopped thousands of blacks leaving the party, plus I don't believe him when he reckons he meant "defining moment" '

Double the BAME representation in cabinet than Corbyn had. More women and significantly younger.

Far from perfect but a distinct improvement.

Are you saying that Corbyn was against BAME then?

What do you think of Starmer's comment about 'a moment'

What would your reaction be if Corbyn had said that or even your party's leader?

When you consider that Corbyn had a much smaller number of candidates to choose from, I don't think 7 to 4 is that great, do you?

Last edited:
You asked me what I thought he meant when he called BLM 'a moment' twice; thousands of blacks agree with me.