Cov fan view | Page 2 | Vital Football

Cov fan view

Mind you, Scotty, there are many on here who say 'would of/could of/should of/might of' etc. As an ex teacher, that really gets my back up!

I know it shouldn't, but I can't help it.

Mind you, Scotty, there are many on here who say 'would of/could of/should of/might of' etc. As an ex teacher, that really gets my back up!

Well, if you could of, we should of, or maybe we might of or perhaps should of corrected them.

Well, if you could of, we should of, or maybe we might of or perhaps should of corrected them.

Very good, Dean, but I know damn well you know how to say 'could've, should've, might've' or indeed, forgetting the diminutive term, 'could have, should have, might have' - because you were taught properly. Maybe it's the modern teachers who are or were at fault?

(Especially in the 80s for some reason.)

I luv reading the comments some are genuine and honest and very complimentary. The rest are from those suffering from delusions. You always get them from fans of Clubs that have been badly run and allowed to tumble down the leagues. For some reason they think they are superior and still basically premier league outfits. I have news for them they are not and have not been for a long time. Man up you were beaten by a better team on the night who are heading in the opposit direction to you.

I luv reading the comments some are genuine and honest and very complimentary. The rest are from those suffering from delusions. You always get them from fans of Clubs that have been badly run and allowed to tumble down the leagues. For some reason they think they are superior and still basically premier league outfits. I have news for them they are not and have not been for a long time. Man up you were beaten by a better team on the night who are heading in the opposit direction to you.

Very good post!

Well written and showing a greater awareness of Coventry's position than some...

Setting aside my bias, one of the best blogs I've r(h)ead, (sorry, Sticky Palmer), Mrs will be wondering what I've been laughing at this time of night. Well written and captures the frustrations of being on the losing side on Tuesday, and being in a league 'you're too good for', understanding why, without the pointless bile -he'd be a better manager than their current one...

Loved the pic of the church with the sky blue 'come in and pray' banner and the 'there's millions of them miss' pic of the Mental Wall of Imps.

Big fan of the poster who thinks the Cowley's have been sniffing around the Ricoh to simply put their faces about and would take the Coventry job this summer if offered%. It was definitely nothing to do with scouting out the opposition before we played them..

Cowley’s is a major issue too impalex.

We all occasionally have fat fingers and a few typo's :grinning:

p's me off too, have a few work colleagues who are clueless re the grocer's apostrophe. Meat pie's r us.

Very imaginative, by far the best blog article I have read for yonks.

"He’s like the flag you stick in the Golf hole - without it you’ve just got random balls getting smashed around in no particular direction."

Big fan of the poster who thinks the Cowley's have been sniffing around the Ricoh to simply put their faces about and would take the Coventry job this summer if offered%. It was definitely nothing to do with scouting out the opposition before we played them..

Noticed that comment, said they looked shifty too. Hahaha!

The blog was a decent read though.

Very good, Dean, but I know damn well you know how to say 'could've, should've, might've' or indeed, forgetting the diminutive term, 'could have, should have, might have' - because you were taught properly. Maybe it's the modern teachers who are or were at fault?

(Especially in the 80s for some reason.)
Should it not be "taught correctly"?:hmmm: