Coronavirus | Page 53 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

I cant remember the last time i bought a newspaper . I'm not including the National league paper on a Sunday as that is informative . I like a quiet life lol

I see that crowds will be allowed into games at grounds below Level 6, ie those below the NLN/NLS.

Lincoln United to have an influx of attendees????

Teams at that level and below will have to 'manage' numbers coming through the turnstiles though, but would they turn away an extra few hundred quid if it came to it?

Yes, my routine is going to change in September. I'm doing an Open University degree, but have used Staffs Uni Library two or three days a week because I get more done than when working at home. I stopped that when the covid outbreak started, and there is no way I am going to go back there until there is a jab, or the pandemic otherwise ends - a building full of 18+year olds? No way

My youngest starts at Wolverhampton Uni next month. Fortunately as it's only four miles up the road the plan was always for him to stop at home (saving a fortune based upon what the eldest was paying last year in London). To be fair to the university they have put quite a lot into place already to deal with the pandemic as best as they can. He's doing Computer Science which again is a course where much can be done remotely, but they have given him plans for split attendance days already to reduce numbers at any given time.

Nothing is far from ideal of course

Here's one for you "covid anoraks" . One the BBC news , i happened to see screen when it gave the number of deaths reported yesterday . Insmall pring under the number it said "Death by ANY reason" with a positive Covid Test.

To me the word "any" means any cause not necessarily covid 19 .

Have i missed something or are that saying someone has died from covid when they may not have ???

I see that crowds will be allowed into games at grounds below Level 6, ie those below the NLN/NLS.

Lincoln United to have an influx of attendees????

Teams at that level and below will have to 'manage' numbers coming through the turnstiles though, but would they turn away an extra few hundred quid if it came to it?

Talking the other week to the secretary of a minor non-league club, most leagues' main fear was hundreds of people turning up, especially in larger cities where it might be seen as a novelty. Noticed a few clubs this week selling online tickets to friendlies and leaving a limited amount for sale on the gate - this for friendlies which wouldn't usually get attendances far into three-figures.