Coronavirus | Page 468 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

So the address checker to find out what tier we are going to be in is "experiencing technical difficulties"

Should we be surprised ?

So unbalanced by the looks of this. They are playing with people here really, and no explanation as to how areas go up or down the tiers...............

Just realised even at tier 2 you still can't see friends or family either in homes or at pubs.

What's the point?

So pub are open but I can only go to them with the people I live with???

Fuck that. The pub is supposed to be an escape from people I live with!

Just realised even at tier 2 you still can't see friends or family either in homes or at pubs.

What's the point?

So pub are open but I can only go to them with the people I live with???

Fuck that. The pub is supposed to be an escape from people I live with!

Just mental isn't it? And how does this get policed? What if we accidently went to the same pub?!

it has been a shambles from (nearly) the start, they are just making it up as they go along.

n the same week, all English regions and Wales had higher or the same overall deaths as the five year average. But while London saw no excess deaths and the south east had only 16 deaths (1%) more than the five year average, the north west saw 496 (35%) more deaths than would be expected, and Wales had 207, 33% higher than the five year average.

https://www.bmj.com/content/371/bmj.m4500

I wouldn't mind knowing the suicide figures at the moment, plus the excess deaths of other diseases/illnesses going undetected/untreated.