Coronavirus | Page 470 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

I'll be queuing up for the vaccine. All my family and staff will be getting it too. I can't wait to get done with this shite.

I've booked the "normal" flu vaccine for next week on the over 50s programme, never gto one this year as my recorded weight put me below the 40bmi considered dangerous by the Doc , although I've now put on 2 of the 3 stone I lost so am back in the danger zone.
Getting it done at the chemists as I don't fancy our 3rd world doctors or rather the great unwashed that frequent it

My mother has been dodging the flu vaccine for a few years now. She says she'll think about whether to get it or not when it becomes available. I told her if she doesn't get it, I'll deliberately catch it and cough in her face. I was half joking.

1606498745524.png

The amount on ventilation seems to remain steady doesn't it? Suggests the other drugs, like the steroids, that they have found to help, are doing just that, helping.

1606498812707.png

One assumes, in a publication like this, that it is true.

And in a just world, this would get the person sacked, in fact, in my mind, put in prison... but no, he'll no doubt continue and end up knighted.

The former landlord of Matt Hancock’s local pub won government orders worth at least £30 million for supplying vials for coronavirus tests.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/...al-to-supply-vials-for-covid-tests-gnsbg8vgx?

One assumes, in a publication like this, that it is true.

And in a just world, this would get the person sacked, in fact, in my mind, put in prison... but no, he'll no doubt continue and end up knighted.

The former landlord of Matt Hancock’s local pub won government orders worth at least £30 million for supplying vials for coronavirus tests.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/...al-to-supply-vials-for-covid-tests-gnsbg8vgx?

I s that the bloke who was his best mate at University , or is this another crony ?

Saw that on Have I Got News - is it wrong to say I wasn't at all surprised given all we've heard of Gov contracts of late.