Coronavirus | Page 724 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

I have a relative who works in the Covid testing unit at a hospital and the view is that the latest variant - Lambda - might be vaccine resistant and 'escape' from the antibodies that are built up from vaccination or prior infection. If this were to occur, we might be back to the situation of March 2020.
A complete removal of restrictions that minimise transmission as such are highly negligent. Having come this far, do we really need to slide back down a 'snake' as in the game of snakes and ladders.

The protesters. Utter scum. Waste of oxygen. Shame they can't take a few troncheons to their thick heads, might knock some sense into them, although I fear not.

What the fuck are they protesting about. Freedom not fear is one banner. WTF has gone through these thick skulls to not understand this is a pandemic, it knows nothing of emotions, or freedom.

I have a relative who works in the Covid testing unit at a hospital and the view is that the latest variant - Lambda - might be vaccine resistant and 'escape' from the antibodies that are built up from vaccination or prior infection. If this were to occur, we might be back to the situation of March 2020.
A complete removal of restrictions that minimise transmission as such are highly negligent. Having come this far, do we really need to slide back down a 'snake' as in the game of snakes and ladders.

Guess what, it’s already been discovered in the UK linked to international travel!

I do think we’ll always get concerns with the vaccine, we need the vaccines to adapt as quickly as the virus I guess.

We have to start taking a hard line with travellers, and somehow not allowing diversions to other countries to dodge quarantines etc.

a hotel nearby is a quarantine hotel. they let the "inmates" walk around the car parks often with security guards , then there is a steady stream of deliveroo and justeat arriving with the security guards transferring the foods from driver to hotel lobby . The system is flawed

Great post from a friend on facebook

Remember in the 2nd WW when we stopped the air raid sirens because people were fed up with the noise? No? Me neither!

The funny thing is that I'm almost 99% certain that the vast majority of idiots at this protest are the type who would bring up the war and how whoever they're having a pop at would not survive. These tossers can't wear a mask in greggs so how the feck would they survive rationing or air raids.

1626706980654.png

4094 in hospital - 573 on ventilators

Remember, figures are often lower on a Monday and then we 'catch up' with weekend figures on a Tuesday.

What should happen now is that anyone who can have the vaccine should have it. Those that dont have it and catch covid should be forced to self isolate in their own homes until they either recover or die. They should not be allowed any treatment whatsoever.

Yes but they are more likely to make a full recovery than them that have not been jabbed. And them that have refused the jabs should not be allowed anywhere near a hospital.

Hopefully if you're unvaxxed and go to the hospital they make you get a vax then and there. People will have a brush with death and still refuse it.

60% have been double jabbed, that figure will continue to rise, purely because more people will be double jabbed. (i.e. if we reached the impossible 100% adults done, then 100% in hospital will have been double jabbed, the main stat is how many and the figures are down massively, corresponding with how many have had the vaccine - as are deaths) I illustrated this yesterday so on a previous page now.

The briefing. Looks to me like a spoof thing. Two professionals and one absolute raving loon. That raving loon though, is our PM. Goodness.

He denied trying to get around the rules and said something along the lines of 'I did no such thing (trying to get around the rules) I am here, self isolating.'

And I could be wrong with this bit, but if they have just announced vaccine passports, from September, for nightclubs, I think the Speaker of the House will be giving this Government another bollocking for running roughshod over convention and rules. Where has the debate been on that?

I'm not opposed to vaccine passports, in fact, I think to get those who are reticent to be jabbed, I think I am in favour (unless I read anything compelling to change my mind) but I am very against stealth measures being introduced without due diligence (debate in Parliament)

Interesting times.

what's the stance going to be if the vaccines start showing negative side effects in 2, 3, 5, 10 years time ?? I'm double jabbed now but i do understand resistance for a vaccine that has been rushed through

The problem is that none of us have ever experienced a Pandemic before, none of us have been in the situation we now find ourselves in. I was born just after the second world war and have grown up and witnessed the advances in medical science generation after generation. Today no matter what is wrong with us we go to the doctors expecting them to know exactly what is wrong with us how to treat us and having a magic pill or cure for all our ills. And most of the time they can and do. We now find ourselves in a situation like never before and some people cannot or do not want to grasp just how bad it is. The only way we are going to beat this thing is if everybody takes responsibility for themselves and their families. Be sensible, its no hassle to wear a mask or social distance. I know its difficult for the younger generation, they want to be clubbing and dancing and holidaying because its all they have ever known. Covid is a deadly killer dont be a victim Stay safe and keep you family safe.

what's the stance going to be if the vaccines start showing negative side effects in 2, 3, 5, 10 years time ?? I'm double jabbed now but i do understand resistance for a vaccine that has been rushed through

Its a valid question, for whatever those same questions arent often asked about the virus or at least they dont seem to be.

Taking the internet, CDC and university research online as gospel. History says vaccine side effects happen within the first 6-8 weeks or they don't happen at all. I also think its a little misleading when mRNA is labelled as an "experimental vaccine". They have decades of research backing this stuff up.

With all that said its still very valid, who really knows? All I can say is I feel much more comfortable with a vaccine that is based on decades of research than a virus that the public has known about for 18 months. I mean we may never know where this began, we may never know if it "juiced" up in a lab and it may also take decades to see what COVID does to some people.

Also whether we chose to believe it is lab born or from some cross-pollination between animals and humans. I think the fact remains that there is still less research on this virus than the vaccines. China is a black hole, whatever research they may have had assuming it is lab born is probably purged at this point. Or held deep in some Government facility where it'll never see the light of day again.

For whatever reason, the anti-vaxxers aren't able to extrapolate the information in this way. It goes toward the more nefarious stuff, Government Control, Money grabbing and reduction of freedoms. Elements of truth to all of it but are you going to let you and your children potential die?

Whats more likely, all the governments in the world want to control you or they want to prevent a catastrophe which is already seeing tax dollars decrease and Government spending increase. Pfizer making billions is a side effect not a cause IMO.