Coronavirus | Page 723 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

Freedom day goes ahead despite surging cases and this morning’s Times picks up on comments by Professor Neil Ferguson, who says new cases could hit 200,000 per day by August. The paper also has some polling by YouGov, which says most of the public (55 per cent) think it is wrong to go ahead as planned.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...on-scientist-behind-lockdown-strategy-england

Although people currently being hospitalised do not fall as severely ill, and are much less likely to die, Ferguson

“if you have enough cases, you can still have quite significant burden on the healthcare system … major disruption of services and cancellation of elective surgery and the backlog in the NHS getting longer and longer.”

Is that following a pcr test mate? Or you just been pinged because you've been in contact with someone?

Did a lateral flow on Friday morning negative we out and picked up some items from the Pharmacy for Dawn Uncle who has cancer and is currently undergoing amunethreapy only to get home and get pinged.

Did another Lateral Flow, positive..................PCR test Saturday in Torquay confirming. Then when you feel like shit you have to track and trace family and friends, all my work colleagues are off for 5 days and it really sucks.

Never had time off work before its strange spending so much time with little energy to do anything.

Was it Thomas the tank engine wearing the mask ?

Did the Fat Controler have a sunflower necklace meaning he did not have to wear one?

Its a funny thing seeing people with them Sunflower thingys letting people know they are unable to wear a mask during a pandemic ... If I was vunerable I would be waltzing around cloths shops putting myself at risk.

So far so good then, I say, euthanise them all

London mayhem as anti-lockdown protestors 'throw bottles at police' on Freedom Day

....The footage sees large groups of unmasked people outside Westminster, with many holding banners reading: "Liberty!"

One person shared a video of a violent clash between police and protestors.

They tweeted: "Kicking off - bottles being throw at the police anti lockdown protesters and police fighting back with some punches at parliament square, a good 2000 protesters here and a heavy police presence...

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1...edom-day-anti-lockdown-protestors-westminster

Did a lateral flow on Friday morning negative we out and picked up some items from the Pharmacy for Dawn Uncle who has cancer and is currently undergoing amunethreapy only to get home and get pinged.

Did another Lateral Flow, positive..................PCR test Saturday in Torquay confirming. Then when you feel like shit you have to track and trace family and friends, all my work colleagues are off for 5 days and it really sucks.

Never had time off work before its strange spending so much time with little energy to do anything.
should it not be 10 days of self isolating ??