Coronavirus | Page 437 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

The study estimates:
  • One in seven people is ill for at least four weeks
  • One in 20 people is ill for at least eight weeks
  • One in 45 people is ill for at least 12 weeks

This is what many - especially the young - arent' getting. No, they probably won't die, but they can be very ill.

Mine (I assume still) was nearly 12 weeks where my breathing was abysmal.

Watch for symptoms
People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
  • Fever or chills
  • Cough
  • Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
  • Fatigue
  • Muscle or body aches
  • Headache
  • New loss of taste or smell
  • Sore throat
  • Congestion or runny nose
  • Nausea or vomiting
  • Diarrhea
This list does not include all possible symptoms. CDC will continue to update this list as we learn more about COVID-19.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html

Lord Sedwill, who left his job last month, told the BBC there is "a genuine question" about whether the UK could have been "better prepared" for the pandemic.

Snip...........

"Although we had exercised and prepared for pandemic threats, we didn't have in place the exact measures, and we hadn't rehearsed the exact measures"

"I think there is a genuine question about whether we could have been better prepared in the first place and that is obviously a very legitimate challenge."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-54617148

The study estimates:
  • One in seven people is ill for at least four weeks
  • One in 20 people is ill for at least eight weeks
  • One in 45 people is ill for at least 12 weeks

This is what many - especially the young - arent' getting. No, they probably won't die, but they can be very ill.

Mine (I assume still) was nearly 12 weeks where my breathing was abysmal.

Yes, the 1 in 20 and 1 in 45 with that recovery length did surprise me as I didn't expect it to be that high.

Watch for symptoms
People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
  • Fever or chills
  • Cough
  • Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
  • Fatigue
  • Muscle or body aches
  • Headache
  • New loss of taste or smell
  • Sore throat
  • Congestion or runny nose
  • Nausea or vomiting
  • Diarrhea
This list does not include all possible symptoms. CDC will continue to update this list as we learn more about COVID-19.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html

I currently have 7 of those symptoms.

South Yorkshire has been put in tier 3. I live one mile from the North Notts / South Yorkshire border so I expect to be in tier 3 very soon.

First five for me,although judging fatigue for me isn't easy, as I get that with the brain.

4 out of the first 5 for me . No cough . I wouldn't say i have lost my sense of taste but I still have a really funny metallic taste in my mouth that is making anything I eat taste horrible. Not sure if it's because of that but my appetite is also poor at the moment .

4 out of the first 5 for me . No cough . I wouldn't say i have lost my sense of taste but I still have a really funny metallic taste in my mouth that is making anything I eat taste horrible. Not sure if it's because of that but my appetite is also poor at the moment .

You haven't lost your sense of taste mate or you'd have a bluenose

yes, I'm sure I've read a few people talk about the metalic taste. I had that when I tried a drug recently for the brain aches. It does say it is a side effect that the taste of carbonated (and strangely only carbonated) drinks change totally. Diomax. Mad. Was horrendous, only tried 2 days worth.

Suppose that is sort of loss of taste, if the taste is distorted. I don't recall taste or smell, but the dry cough was persistent and very annoying, especially as it then raises the brain ache pressure!

Happy days! lol