Coronavirus | Page 389 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

Excuse my language

Under the new rules, people are banned from meeting others who are not in their household or support bubble, indoors or in private gardens.
Birmingham City Council confirmed people could still go out to shops, restaurants and other venues, in a maximum group of six from more than one household, but told people to be "vigilant
".

ARRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU ALL ON ABOUT.

You can't meet but you can still meet.

And how in the actual fuck can you be vigilant against an invisible virus?!

Bizarre isn't it.

Surely when they sit down to discuss these things they must be able to see the contradictions.

It's worrying if they don't.

Just walked the dog through Solihull town centre, it's like full on Ibiza night out ! Ridiculous and not a copper in sight

Mystifying. They just do not give a shit do they these people. I am hoping the police will be able to be more visible and active but then, £100 fines is hardly going to put people off being fucktards either is it?

Looking at a group of young lads, obviously at Redditch College in the Kingfisher centre yesterday - a place I'd rather not be going to, but mom wanted taking up and as much as I've tried to tell her not to go, it is her life (for now - and trust me, that isn't said flippantly) .. not one had got a mask on, the lady helper (not sure what they are called, not 'just' security, more there to help etc) talking to them, you could see they did not give a shit. I'd have liked to knock their young heads together, it is those people who think it all funny, that will (as per the Preston campaign) be killing the grannies.

I might need to be locked up if anything happens to my parents! Although, to be fair to the selfish fucktards, it isn't really their fault that this country is now lilly livvered, that they are spoiled rotten, and they have been allowed to be these selfish couldn't give a damn idiots, it is the way they have been brought up AND what we have allowed to happen.

I'm 51. If I was rude to someone as a kid - and this is a cliche I know - they would give me a clip around the ear and if I was stupid enough to go home and mention what I had done, I'd get another. Many of you will recognise that. And the teachers, to your parents, were pretty much always deemed right if they had told you off. Not this modern 'our Jonny is golden, it must be the teachers fault' stuff.

I digress, I'm frustrated. I might need to risk my brain pressure and get on my punchbags soon I think.

A new Covid-19 contact-tracing app will be launched across England and Wales on 24 September, the government has announced.
The app will let people scan barcode-like QR codes to register visits to hospitality venues and will implement Apple and Google's method of detecting other smartphones.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-54118022

Woohooo our unique world leading track and trace app is finally almost here...

Oh hold on.

At the risk of annoying the 'privacy is king and our freedoms are being eroded' tin hat wearers, I'll download this.

It's another thing which will help if I'm out and about, and knowing you'll be able to get instant notifications and things like that if something does happen is a great way of trying to stop the spread and giving peace of mind IMO.

I was like minded, I think I still will be - for the greater good -however, I would rather this was being done by a 3rd party and not the ****s who run this country.

I could go into a long melancholy rant now about the ruling elite who have crushed us for centuries, but I'll probably spare us all that...

I will think twice, because of how Cummings and his puppet have acted, and how they are so willing to throw away international law. If they can't do the decent thing, how can they foster trust?

But, as said, during a pandemic, the greater good is very important. Do they act for the greater good? No. Should I, therefore, stick my fingers up at the principle? No. I would however love ten minutes in a room with the afore mentioned 'gentlemen' with a cattle prod and permission to stick it.... **** ****** **** ********** ** ***** (that has been redacted!)

I was like minded, I think I still will be - for the greater good -however, I would rather this was being done by a 3rd party and not the ****s who run this country.

I could go into a long melancholy rant now about the ruling elite who have crushed us for centuries, but I'll probably spare us all that...

I will think twice, because of how Cummings and his puppet have acted, and how they are so willing to throw away international law. If they can't do the decent thing, how can they foster trust?

But, as said, during a pandemic, the greater good is very important. Do they act for the greater good? No. Should I, therefore, stick my fingers up at the principle? No. I would however love ten minutes in a room with the afore mentioned 'gentlemen' with a cattle prod and permission to stick it.... **** ****** **** ********** ** ***** (that has been redacted!)

I agree with you JF, I was critical of those types of people earlier on in the lockdown, like you were, but I can understand where they're coming from a lot more now. Rather than thinking of it as something the government wants me to do, I'm now thinking of it as something I must do to keep the vulnerable people I care about protected. Yes, like everyone I value my freedom, but how would I feel if I deliberately stuck a finger up to the rules and then passed something on to somebody else if I became ill?

With the privacy thing. Well, I can't really complain. I'm a part of that generation that has at least 5 or 6 social media accounts with companies collecting data about us in multiple regions across the world while we post stuff. So what's one more? Haha.

Excuse my language

Under the new rules, people are banned from meeting others who are not in their household or support bubble, indoors or in private gardens.
Birmingham City Council confirmed people could still go out to shops, restaurants and other venues, in a maximum group of six from more than one household, but told people to be "vigilant
".

ARRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU ALL ON ABOUT.

You can't meet but you can still meet.

And how in the actual fuck can you be vigilant against an invisible virus?!

So I'm ok to go to my Daughters then as long as one of her family is not there ie my son in law is at work and or my Grandaughter is at school,

unless she moves to Scotland where kids under 12 don't count or we meet in the pub with 50 random strangers who could be from anywhere in the world.

I'm actually in her support bubble so I assume I'm ok to go there, who fecking knows, I'm pretty sure PC plod won't know either, no disrespect but most of them aren't the brightest

So I'm ok to go to my Daughters then as long as one of her family is not there ie my son in law is at work and or my Grandaughter is at school,

unless she moves to Scotland where kids under 12 don't count or we meet in the pub with 50 random strangers who could be from anywhere in the world.

I'm actually in her support bubble so I assume I'm ok to go there, who fecking knows, I'm pretty sure PC plod won't know either, no disrespect but most of them aren't the brightest

And counting babies as well. New mothers need to be able to get out and mix with their friend circle, it is essential to their mental wellbeing surely.

And counting babies as well. New mothers need to be able to get out and mix with their friend circle, it is essential to their mental wellbeing surely.

Yes, they sure do. The twins have hardly been out of the house in 6 months.
I have to be honest I have abided by the rules for 6 months as i know you have but now I'm just using common sense and carrying on as I have been. Keeping away from idiots and staying within my bubble, No shops, Pubs, etc my money gets spent just the same but online for shopping and takeaways. It's up to retailers to adjust to survive just like I have