Coronavirus | Page 270 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

That was shambolic even by his usual standards. Unprepared, huffy, blocking follow up questions and trying to move on as quickly as possible.

Absolutely pathetic....

About to post the same. He wasn’t even sure if there was a DAILY update again tomorrow at the end. “Err that’s it we’ll be back I think tomorrow, yes we will be back tomorrow”

Clown of the highest order, the most important man in the country ladies and gentleman

Last edited:
Free for all then, So I nip my daughters look at the kids in the back garden and I'd get fined. I actually think that's far safer than going to a park or driving to Durham with COVID systems.

Do it. There are no rules anymore. I am now, we’ve had the the grandparents around on the drive or they’ve cycled by, now we’re going back to having them round but we’ll use our common sense to keep our distance.

Do it. There are no rules anymore. I am now, we’ve had the the grandparents around on the drive or they’ve cycled by, now we’re going back to having them round but we’ll use our common sense to keep our distance.

Rules are so stupid now, I can drive as far as I like in England but not Wales I can't go to my Caravan which has a two-car block paved drive between it and it and the next Van plus 2 metres of decking around it and the front end is 2 metres above the road. I'm an anti-social bar stool so I won't be mingling with the neighbours and I can take enough food with me so I don't have to shop. The Beach is private so will be virtually empty.
I could isolate there far easier than here and safer

Would love to spend 50p for the thoughts of Raab, Hancock, Sunak, Gove and co.

I bet there’s a lot of discontent privately, no way we’re they consulted on this. Some of them like Hancock and Patel are merely pawns in the Tory establishment, so they don’t have a say.

Would love to spend 50p for the thoughts of Raab, Hancock, Sunak, Gove and co.

I bet there’s a lot of discontent privately, no way we’re they consulted on this. Some of them like Hancock and Patel are merely pawns in the Tory establishment, so they don’t have a say.

Hancock will be the fall guy for all of this.

Back benchers could revolt on this. This isn’t the end of it, Thai could escalate next week. If by this time next week Cummings is still in a job, it’ll be over the hill.

Rules are so stupid now, I can drive as far as I like in England but not Wales I can't go to my Caravan which has a two-car block paved drive between it and it and the next Van plus 2 metres of decking around it and the front end is 2 metres above the road. I'm an anti-social bar stool so I won't be mingling with the neighbours and I can take enough food with me so I don't have to shop. The Beach is private so will be virtually empty.

With all due respect '57, you can, and it sounds fine.

But not everyone is in your fortunate position.

Hancock will be the fall guy for all of this.

Boris made a few comments one of which was something like “we are now more prepared than we were 6 weeks ago”.

Hancock is on the plank, he needs to reign and launch a scathing attack on Bojo when he does or he’ll be never be in a responsible position again.

About to post the same. He wasn’t even sure if there was a DAILY update again tomorrow at the end. “Err that’s it we’ll be back I think tomorrow, yes we will be back tomorrow”

Clown of the highest order, the most important man in the country ladies and gentleman

Yup, I took that as a sign as how ruffled and confused he was by the end of it all.

It's lovely there.

I will come and visit. By the way my wife has a cough so I will bring her as well , a bit of isolation won't go amiss. :grinning: