Cook Out | Vital Football

Cook Out

I'VE JUST WALKED OUT, i will never watch Wigan Athletic while that dickhead is manager, he actually clapped their third goal, sack the useless t**t!

That bad?

I couldn't even be arsed listening or even following it half interested. It was inevitable. I stated yesterday that Hugill would score as well.
He has GOT to be sacked now. If not, there will be a small crowd on next Saturday.

I think there is something badly wrong behind the scenes. Has he lost the dressing room? Are certain players fed up of favouritism shown to other certain players? Something is going on.

Sorry. His time is up. We need a manager who will arrange a good defence. Fox and Morsy are red cards waiting to happen both arguing the toss with the referee, Fox chased after him. Such bad discipline. Marshall was at fault with their second goal and stood and watched the other two. It is not a team they are disjointed and I agree with others something is not right. Players are unhappy. So am I.

Chill Norm, he was probably being sarcastic and clapping the player he had tried to sign in the summer.

Chill? Did you spend you're hard earned coming down here today? Dont come on here talking f***ing stupid, he had no right clapping any of their players or the goal they scored, now do me a favour.....Do one!

I'VE JUST WALKED OUT, i will never watch Wigan Athletic while that dickhead is manager, he actually clapped their third goal, sack the useless t**t!

Support the team and the shirt doesn't alter anything who the manager is...pains me to say it but Bolton's away following is tremendous although they only had 5k on today at home . If we all gave up what's the point of having a team in Wigan anyroad....maybe there is no point or no point a championship team. We are a league 1 outfit playing in a too big stadium with too few fans and some that do go are looking for a reason not to.

I long for Springy but it's gone.

He has no respect for this club to do that and to constantly big up our opposition.
He should have been sacked at the end of last season to give time for a new manager to come in and bring in his own players in the transfer window.
Cook's signings have been woeful and should never have been given the opportunity of another transfer window.
If they get someone else in now they are hamstrung with Cook's poor signings.

Hold on, i didn't say i'd given up on WAFC i never would, but i will not attend another game home or away while that prick is in charge, clapping that third goal was the last straw for me.

I am hoping to be at the Barnsley game next week.

It’ll be bye to Cook if we lose next Saturday. Last two times he’s been in a win or be sacked situation, he’s pulled a win out of the bag. Will he make it the hatrick against Barnsley?

Get someone else in who will have adequate time to re-set the tactics and set up ahead of the (potentially) winnable away game at Hull after the int break. Less chance of that if Cook is allowed to stumble on until next Saturday's must win against Barnsley
Happy to step up and have a go meself - couldn't do any worse !

Hold on, i didn't say i'd given up on WAFC i never would, but i will not attend another game home or away while that prick is in charge, clapping that third goal was the last straw for me.

I am hoping to be at the Barnsley game next week.
Don't think you will be because he will still be there.

It’ll be bye to Cook if we lose next Saturday. Last two times he’s been in a win or be sacked situation, he’s pulled a win out of the bag. Will he make it the hatrick against Barnsley?

What is the point in keeping him for another week? As bad as we are we should beat a poor Barnsley side so just masks the problems. We need a new man in as soon as possible and not Unsworth please

Chill? Did you spend you're hard earned coming down here today? Dont come on here talking f***ing stupid, he had no right clapping any of their players or the goal they scored, now do me a favour.....Do one!

One done, but it still doesn't change my opinion that the clapping was a sarcastic gesture that was aimed at a player he had tried to sign. You may feel that my comments are "fucking stupid" but I am sure that your statement of not coming to any more games until Cook is gone is equally as stupid. You are merely cutting your nose off to spite your face, that is if you carry your threat through, which I for one do not believe you will as you are obviously Latics through and through. See you at the Barnsley game.

What is the point in keeping him for another week? As bad as we are we should beat a poor Barnsley side so just masks the problems. We need a new man in as soon as possible and not Unsworth please

Absolutely agree with that. I'm worried that if we beat Barnsley at home, it'll give the impression that things are getting better when they're not.

Barnsley are the weakest side in the division. If we beat them, it'll give Cook a few more games. If we don't, he's gone. On balance, and I truly hate myself for saying it, but if Cook is still in charge for that game, I want us to lose. If that's what it takes to force the board's hand, then I'll take one more loss. In the overall scheme of the whole season, one loss to save many more losses that would come may be a necessary evil.

But I also agree 100% that Unsworth is not the man. We need an experienced coach at this level.