Cook needs to go! | Page 3 | Vital Football

Cook needs to go!

??? I didn't say I agreed with it ......... just that I could just about understand it ...... a winger for a winger.

I must admit, I presumed that Jacobs would swop across.

So get off the fence, do you think it was a good decision or not?

I understand we were the better team. But what has luck got to do with those nonsensical substitutions. Nothing.
Did you go? Free kick for their goal never a free kick IMO. Drop ball should have been played back to their keeper yet the ref allowed them possession back where the drop ball was taken - how often do you see that? I’d like to see the winner again looked like Naismith lost his man FFS!

So get off the fence, do you think it was a good decision or not?

On the fence? I've already said in reply to Hampton that the subs were puzzling and changed the game.

Until then, we seemed to be doing well, and on top........... apparently though, the key incident was the injury to James, whereafter it was a bounce-up rather than a free-kick, and Morsy hit it back to their goalie, rather than hitting it out (like Derby did on tuesday).

Edit - my take on the drop ball incident was from Cooks post match comments ..... Swindon's version seems slightly different, so apologies if I've got it wrong.

On the fence? I've already said in reply to Hampton that the subs were puzzling and changed the game.

Until then, we seemed to be doing well, and on top........... apparently though, the key incident was the injury to James, whereafter it was a bounce-up rather than a free-kick, and Morsy hit it back to their goalie, rather than hitting it out (like Derby did on tuesday).
No Morsy didn’t hit back to their goalie that’s the point. It looked like he touched it in the centre circle and their player then played on. Next thing you know their man runs forward and beats Jones from range (who would have thought!)

I don't know who went LMB. I've already conceded to Hampton that things started going tits up around 79 mins, when the subs were made.

I'm just going off the bits of commentary I heard, the highlights I've seen, the twitter feeds I read and the few comments posted on here from the US.

Edit -
So LMB ......... Swindon (and his mate) reckons summat similar.

I know who I trust, a person who I have never heard criticise latics until recently, missed his first game in a long long time at derby on Tuesday, and is one still going away out of a large group who travelled with an independent coach operator week in week out, most who rarely bother now because cook, in their words, " has took the fun out of away games"

Last edited:
I’m sure we’ll dust ourselves down and be prepared for Blackburn to give our all in another tough game in a division that is so tough, the quality of players Blackburn have will make this a hard game. We’ve a couple of knocks but it is what it is! Cook out!!!!!

If cook had one ounce of dignity he would tender his resignation.

Darren Moore has been sacked at WBA and they are fourth in the league, we've been plummeting towards League One for months now and Cookie is still here.
Would Darren Moore be a good replacement for Cook.

Darren Moore has been sacked at WBA and they are fourth in the league, we've been plummeting towards League One for months now and Cookie is still here.
Would Darren Moore be a good replacement for Cook.

WBA was his first appointment, where he had money to spend. There's no real reason to suggest he'd do anything with us.

I trust a person's opinion who I know, who was there, not point scoring like you because they say their opinion is the right one, for every swindon who was there today there are 10 who blames cook

LMB:
1. Where have I been "point scoring"?
2. Where have I said that my opinion is the "right one"
3. If I could read the opinions of the other 10, then I might change my mind.
4. Why do you always take offence with anyone who disagrees with you? ...... whatever the subject?