Cook needs to go! | Page 2 | Vital Football

Cook needs to go!

Duly acknowledged and agreed - which makes it all the more annoying that Cook went away from what was working and fecked it up.
What thought process leads to a decision to throw on Clark who can't hold a ball up and Naismith on the right to see the game out ?
Roberts and Windass would have at least made sense from a workrate and pace pov.
Or he could have swapped Massey for Cal Mac.......... oh wait a minute !

Now I agree wholeheartedly with this post Hampton. I can just about understand Naismith for Massey, but Clarke for Powell beats me. That said, they probably had their orders.

Supporting a football team is an emotional business. I doubt anyone chooses to be angry, but given the repeated mistakes and once more contriving to lose a game we should have won in yet another six pointer through our managers poor decision making, it is perfectly understandable.
Any ticsmon who's not angry after that is either asleep and doesn't knkw the score or is high on weed

So you agree with playing Naismith on the right wing, when he could have played in his natural position and the right footed Jacobs moved over?

Some MAnagers like their wingers to play on the opposite side, so they can cut in. Like Jacobs does on the left.

I'd prefer it the "normal" way, but I can understand why Naismith played on the right.

I thought Naismith was coming on for Robinson as he had been out for so long. He could have brought Evans on and switched Reece to the right. Naismith on the right is wrong. But I maintain if Morsy doesn’t allow that stupid drop ball to play out the way it did and the ref had not awarded a free kick against Reece when he should have played on we wouldn’t be having all these emotional threads

Listen to what people who were at the game are saying, they don't seem to agree with your "theory"
I was at the game. We were coasting to a 2-1 even with those subs. I’m afraid Lady Luck has deserted us. A mate of mine came with us to the game. As a complete neutral even he said we were the better team.

Listen to what people who were at the game are saying, they don't seem to agree with your "theory"

I don't know who went LMB. I've already conceded to Hampton that things started going tits up around 79 mins, when the subs were made.

I'm just going off the bits of commentary I heard, the highlights I've seen, the twitter feeds I read and the few comments posted on here from the US.

Edit -
So LMB ......... Swindon (and his mate) reckons summat similar.

I have always been a fan of Cookie and have never called for his head. I just like the bloke he is very honest and tells things as they are.
BUT
Sadly he is struggling and has lost his way, I really dont understand why he wanted Clarke, an utter donkey and that's insulting donkeys Why on earth would he give Naismith 3 years, for me a very average Div 2 player Then goes and brings both on when we are in the ascendancy and throws another game away which we were on the verge of winning. I am really struggling to understand Paul's mentality at the moment and his own confidence must be shattered but he really must learn very quickly as we are not down yet. Blackburn next a team that have taken 1 point from the last 21 Where better to go and end the away hoodoo.
PS
The players must take full responsibility for their winner the guy was completely unmarked.

Some MAnagers like their wingers to play on the opposite side, so they can cut in. Like Jacobs does on the left.

I'd prefer it the "normal" way, but I can understand why Naismith played on the right.

You seem to be the only one other than the hapless cook. He's hardly good enough in his natural position, let alone repeatedly playing him out of it. It was baffling once again and these poor tactical decisions will likely cost us our position in this league.

I was at the game. We were coasting to a 2-1 even with those subs. I’m afraid Lady Luck has deserted us. A mate of mine came with us to the game. As a complete neutral even he said we were the better team.

I understand we were the better team. But what has luck got to do with those nonsensical substitutions. Nothing.

I have always been a fan of Cookie and have never called for his head. I just like the bloke he is very honest and tells things as they are.
BUT
Sadly he is struggling and has lost his way, I really dont understand why he wanted Clarke, an utter donkey and that's insulting donkeys Why on earth would he give Naismith 3 years, for me a very average Div 2 player Then goes and brings both on when we are in the ascendancy and throws another game away which we were on the verge of winning. I am really struggling to understand Paul's mentality at the moment and his own confidence must be shattered but he really must learn very quickly as we are not down yet. Blackburn next a team that have taken 1 point from the last 21 Where better to go and end the away hoodoo.
PS
The players must take full responsibility for their winner the guy was completely unmarked.

Whenever a team or player is in a bad run of form you can guarantee they'll end that streak against us. Nailed on home win on Tuesday.

You seem to be the only one other than the hapless cook. ...........

??? I didn't say I agreed with it ......... just that I could just about understand it ...... a winger for a winger.

I must admit, I presumed that Jacobs would swop across.