CONTRACT SITUATION | Page 2 | Vital Football

CONTRACT SITUATION

MarvinsPA - 11/5/2017 13:19

Thought we'd released him.

Shame, another one we have to push out.

We have 23 outfield players & 4 keepers, Warburton wants a squad of 21/22 & wants to bring in 4 or 5 new singings. that means we have to ship out 9 or ten players, won't be easy.

Then we will have to bring in about 5 players to cover our injury curse

After completion of the obligation to Nottingham Forest, who was in the last round saved relegation from the Championship, Stojkovic returned to Serbia in an attempt to maintain the form to find new engagements asked people from Hum that he come to meet. What are they, of course, eagerly accepted, appreciating the contribution of 34-year-old guard network for three seasons of black-and-white pages Topcider hill. So Stojkovic started to train together with the team of Marko Nikolic and no one should be surprised if this information is meant reconstruction and successful cooperation.

wonder what will happen with Aryibi? obviously not in warburtons plans and we spent 300k on him. what a joke.

McDurbanForest - 11/5/2017 14:59

No mention of Joe Re anywhere, is he still developing nicely?

I do believe he was released along with McClean and Jemson a month or so ago.

Garibaldi Red would confirm or otherwise.

Meanwhile the "on the ball" reporters for the official site have released the hot news just now that Chris Cohen has had a year's extension to his contract. Well, who would have guessed that?

The Garabaldi - 11/5/2017 10:24

insidenffc - 11/5/2017 13:20

Lam signed a 3 year contract so has two years left at the club.

Think it may be 2 years with an option of a 3rd ?

https://www.transfermarkt.com/thomas-lam/profil/spieler/131821
Nottingham Forest have signed free agent Finland international Thomas Lam on a three-year deal after he left Dutch side PEC Zwolle. BBC website plus the Forest site say 3 years. I would prefer he only has a year left.

The OS is so bad at keeping fans updated so this thread is greatly appreciated Garabaldi. Do you happen to know the status of these players: James Thorne, Jake Willetts, Rio Gill and Kevin Mbala? Also U16/17s Dylan Fixter, Dylan Kubu and Kieran Darby.
Cheers.

insidenffc - 11/5/2017 20:14

The Garabaldi - 11/5/2017 10:24

insidenffc - 11/5/2017 13:20

Lam signed a 3 year contract so has two years left at the club.

Think it may be 2 years with an option of a 3rd ?

https://www.transfermarkt.com/thomas-lam/profil/spieler/131821
Nottingham Forest have signed free agent Finland international Thomas Lam on a three-year deal after he left Dutch side PEC Zwolle. BBC website plus the Forest site say 3 years. I would prefer he only has a year left.

I see it was a 3 year-deal with a 1 year option. I knew there was an option in there. So I changed it on OP.

He is an international and he has footballing ability. I don't think we would struggle to sell him if we wanted to.

burnsy's front teeth - 12/5/2017 05:58

The OS is so bad at keeping fans updated so this thread is greatly appreciated Garabaldi. Do you happen to know the status of these players: James Thorne, Jake Willetts, Rio Gill and Kevin Mbala? Also U16/17s Dylan Fixter, Dylan Kubu and Kieran Darby.
Cheers.

I believe the following were released :

U23s

Chris Marques
Freddie Nielsen
Rob Worrall
Aaron Smith
Anthony Wright
James Thorne

U18s

Charlie Jemson
Joe Re
Kyle McClean

Not offered scholarships

Dylan Fixter
Dylan Kubu
Kieran Darby

What happened with Thorne ? only last year he was being touted as a "highly-rated midfielder" with a host of clubs wanting him on loan.

boszi - 12/5/2017 10:52

What happened with Thorne ? only last year he was being touted as a "highly-rated midfielder" with a host of clubs wanting him on loan.

He was actually a striker. But I and many others who regularly watched the under 21s, as they were then, were surprised when his contract was extended beyond the age of 18 (I think it was that). Never, ever impressed me. I always follow the dictum "If you can't control the football, you can't play football" and I never thought he was in control.

Of a similar age, Walton was a better player, but still not really good enough for the first team, and they let him go, as was Todorov who also was released.

The article did state 'advanced midfielder' so i'm not sure that's classed as an attacker these days.

However it just goes to show how you got to take these media articles about players with a pinch of salt, because It also stated..

"The midfielder has been a revelation for the Reds’ development squad this season and his performances have caught they eye of several Football League clubs."

Nanpantan red - 11/5/2017 14:24

Meanwhile the "on the ball" reporters for the official site have released the hot news just now that Chris Cohen has had a year's extension to his contract. Well, who would have guessed that?

A few years ago my wife signed me up for the official site so that I could receive the news by e-mail. At the time (before joining Vital) I did appreciate getting the latest news. After joining the forum it quickly became obvious that the e-mails were getting to me a bit too late in the day and now I just delete them without reading.

One more thing for the new management to fix!!!