Conspiracy Thread - Theories Or Otherwise | Page 150 | Vital Football

Conspiracy Thread - Theories Or Otherwise

No . I have no theories. I rarely , possibly never believe in conspiracies. I find them ludicrous mostly. And not believing in conspiracies isn't a bar to me partaking occasionally ( look back I hardly ever come in here) in the thread I would think. I'll let the mods , of which you are not one, let me know.
And neither are you my friend.

All my posts are going by the rules/morals bla bla YOU have set if you have the brains to look or lack of ego to re read your posts.

You won't have to go back far. You literally just told another poster if he didn't have more than one theory then there's no point him being here?

But it's ok for you to. Cuckooooooo

Last edited:
Ahhhhhhh.

So we agree.

That god is the biggest bullshit conspiracy going?
No. I don't agree with you. I don't class religion in general as a conspiracy in the way that this thread may seek to interpret it as some sort of nefarious thing.

Well, go ahead and theorise and let us all laugh gaze in wonder at said theory.

You must have more than one otherwise its pointless being in this thread I would have thought.

The lizard thing is very lazy and clichéd. You must have something less believable up your sleeve. :wahey:

You might be taking this all a bit too seriously.

They are obviously lying but why exactly nobody knows. There are lots of theories on Reddit and Twitter if you want to have a bit of fun.

I don't give a shit about the royal family. I post almost nothing in that thread on here. I spend as much time worrying about them as they do about me.

They are obviously lying but why exactly nobody knows. There are lots of theories on Reddit and Twitter if you want to have a bit of fun.

I don't give a shit about the royal family. I post almost nothing in that thread on here. I spend as much time worrying about them as they do about me.
Nobody posts on the Royal thread because it's been scrapped. Keep up.
What are they obviously lying about, why, and why is it so obvious.

The first post yesterday was serious as a general rant about the state of things now with regard to social media and people having no regard to others in the circumstances around Kate and her life threatening illness.

The response to you earlier was intended tongue in cheek and light hearted in keeping with the thread rules.

However , you say that the royal family were 'obviously lying'. Where they ? . Did they actually say Kate has not got cancer or is the fact - as I understand it - that they just said nothing and stated it was a private being interpreted by social media land as them lying ?.

What the fuck is wrong with people. The poor woman is bring treated for cancer. Wanted some privacy and to protect her very young children as much as possible from the brutal reality of what could happen hence wanted to keep it private. Wtf is wrong with that ?.
And she was forced to make that video because utter fucking idiots have nothing better to do with their time than make things up , speculate and never be happy with the 'mundane' reality just might be the truth. In ths case that a human being, regardless of wealth , stature or social standing is facing a life threatening illness and her kids losing a parent.

Funny isn't how angry the world got over part of a football shirt design yet fail to get angry about a poor woman being questioned about having fucking cancer. Leave her and her innocent kids alone.

People are vile at times. Do as I say not as I do init. Bet there isn't anyone out there that hasn't been affected by cancer in some way and wanted the basic right to deal with it how they wanted and what was best for them and their loved ones.

cancer is frightening heartbreak and is in 1 of 4 us,,seanie

The first post yesterday was serious as a general rant about the state of things now with regard to social media and people having no regard to others in the circumstances around Kate and her life threatening illness.

The response to you earlier was intended tongue in cheek and light hearted in keeping with the thread rules.

However , you say that the royal family were 'obviously lying'. Where they ? . Did they actually say Kate has not got cancer or is the fact - as I understand it - that they just said nothing and stated it was a private being interpreted by social media land as them lying ?.

They put out a very badly photoshopped photo of her and the kids to pretend that everything was fine around a week ago.

She was rushed to hospital in an ambulance a couple of months ago and they claimed it was for a routine, scheduled procedure.

That's just two that I can think of and I don't follow the royal family.

So if they were lying then, can we be sure they aren't lying now?

Last edited:
There is an ignore button btw folks, as opposed to arguing in a playground fashion, with people you don't even know.

No . I have no theories. I rarely , possibly never believe in conspiracies. I find them ludicrous mostly. And not believing in conspiracies isn't a bar to me partaking occasionally ( look back I hardly ever come in here) in the thread I would think. I'll let the mods , of which you are not one, let me know.

So you think Jeffrey Epstein killed himself then?

That is exactly it, no idea... so I don't over bother about it.

What does shock me over and over, these days, is the 'I know I'm right' attitude. Had it with someone over covid the other day, his friends are apparently dropping like flies (late 60's into 70's...) but I'm sorry this happens. But it was totally 'I've been proved right'. Tried to give a few flipsides and realised it just wasn't worth it. I will happily concede I think my argument is fairly well informed but do I know 100% my thoughts are right? No. give me proper facts and I am more than able to re-think things.

1 in 2 in the UK now.
i give a little bit to the charity shops ,we had lots of stuff left in the storage place, which we couldnt get into our1 bed mews, and every so often, we take clothes and books etc, its not enough, but its good, especially when im out and about, im lucky to be half fit, seanie