Conspiracy Thread - Theories Or Otherwise | Page 149 | Vital Football

Conspiracy Thread - Theories Or Otherwise

So what do you think is happening here then ?.
What are the royal family lying about in regard to Kate?.

To what end ?.

What are they looking to achieve by not commenting on the exact illness in the first place. Then a few weeks saying Kate has cancer .

What is being covered up and why ?.

I don't know, that's why it's a conspiracy theory. I'm thinking it's something to do with her being a lizard though. 🦎

I don't know, that's why it's a conspiracy theory. I'm thinking it's something to do with her being a lizard though. 🦎
Well, go ahead and theorise and let us all laugh gaze in wonder at said theory.

You must have more than one otherwise its pointless being in this thread I would have thought.

The lizard thing is very lazy and clichéd. You must have something less believable up your sleeve. :wahey:

This is the conspiracy thread. Not the immigration thread. You wanted the other thread closed for this exact reason.

#Hypercritical
Just trying to inject some light heartedness as per your request .

No need to wet the bed over it.
#angermanagement.

Well, go ahead and theorise and let us all laugh gaze in wonder at said theory.

You must have more than one otherwise its pointless being in this thread I would have thought.

The lizard thing is very lazy and clichéd. You must have something less believable up your sleeve. :wahey:
Yet you have NO theories and here you are. HYPOCRITE. (Better?)

Yet you have NO theories and here you are. HYPOCRITE. (Better?)
No . I have no theories. I rarely , possibly never believe in conspiracies. I find them ludicrous mostly. And not believing in conspiracies isn't a bar to me partaking occasionally ( look back I hardly ever come in here) in the thread I would think. I'll let the mods , of which you are not one, let me know.