Conspiracy Thread - Theories Or Otherwise | Page 3 | Vital Football

Conspiracy Thread - Theories Or Otherwise

TuBBz - 5/12/2016 13:15

HeathfieldRoad1874 - 5/12/2016 11:18

You've been caught up in a 200-year anti-Semitic plot.

Think you will find if you watch it that its not on about that at all

Also the term anti-semitic is wrong. again explained in the video

I was referring only to the Rothschild conspiracies. In many instances, it is said that they control the World, and they don't. I know that part of the Israel problem was put at their door. If you do believe these, then we need to talk!!!!!

As I say, I've not watched the video, so any information that you can provide would be much appreciated.

Stephen Jay Hawkings - 5/12/2016 14:43

I do find it funny when people accuse David Icke of anti-Semitism. They haven't watched or listened to what he's said at all. They just hear that he's mentioned the Rothschilds and they go and get the pitchforks.

Israel absolutely stinks, and their influence in America is frightening. In fact, their influence everywhere is frightening. But don't say anything, because you'll be called an "anti-Semite"!!!

The case against the Rothchilds is certainly anti-Semitic, and anything based on it then falls into the same trap. I have no idea if Icke believes this or not, as I won't watch his videos.

And on Israel, I totally agree. It doesn't even exist in archaeology. You might as well give the Hundred Acre Wood to A A Milne. What a scandal.

Hahaha Love that last bit mate

Do me a favour Heath and give the video I posted a listen to tonight please or even play it through your speakers in the car on the way home

You will see what I mean

Not going to happen, mate. I can't listen to him for that long. I've heard enough from him, in particular about Science and Evolution.

All I know is that everything I've heard him say is wrong, or at best, questionable. Just a quick look at the forums on his site says it all really. What a bunch of ignoramuses.

HeathfieldRoad1874 - 5/12/2016 14:58

The case against the Rothchilds is certainly anti-Semitic, and anything based on it then falls into the same trap. I have no idea if Icke believes this or not, as I won't watch his videos.

And on Israel, I totally agree. It doesn't even exist in archaeology. You might as well give the Hundred Acre Wood to A A Milne. What a scandal.

I do agree the 1815 case was anti-Semitic. But the fact remains that they are or at least were one of the biggest banking families in the world. I don't agree that they "rule the world" but banks bloody do. The fact that whenever anyone questions the influence of the Rothschilds, the "anti-Semitic" alarm goes off. Why? What does it matter that they're Jews? Would it be the same if the family were black and called the Jacksons? Would it be racist then to question their influence? I guess it might be depending on how powerful they are and what strings they can pull so that anyone that questions them can be called racist.

Not saying you're calling him anti-Semitic but if Icke is anti-Semitic why is he defending Jewish people in his videos? Why does he show pictures of young Isreali people protesting against the IDF? Or orthodox Jews opposed to Zionism?

Yet the ADL label him as an anti-Semite, and so most people think he is. "That ant-Semitic nutjob Icke!" etc.

Stephen Jay Hawkings - 5/12/2016 15:42

I do agree the 1815 case was anti-Semitic. But the fact remains that they are or at least were one of the biggest banking families in the world. I don't agree that they "rule the world" but banks bloody do. The fact that whenever anyone questions the influence of the Rothschilds, the "anti-Semitic" alarm goes off. Why? What does it matter that they're Jews? Would it be the same if the family were black and called the Jacksons? Would it be racist then to question their influence? I guess it might be depending on how powerful they are and what strings they can pull so that anyone that questions them can be called racist.

Not saying you're calling him anti-Semitic but if Icke is anti-Semitic why is he defending Jewish people in his videos? Why does he show pictures of young Isreali people protesting against the IDF? Or orthodox Jews opposed to Zionism?

Yet the ADL label him as an anti-Semite, and so most people think he is. "That ant-Semitic nutjob Icke!" etc.

I've no idea if Icke is anti-Semitic or not. I won't listen to him on principal, so I wouldn't know. I was just speculating, having seen the Rothschild name being mentioned before. If they have nothing to do with it, then forget I said anything.

Icke is a nutjob, though, ant-Semetic or not. I would urge you to discard anything he says.

Icke is a JEW just so you know so pretty stupid to label him anti-semitic

Just for the record he is not, however, he is anti-Rothchild and rightly so

Heath, I'm a little disappointed you will not even listen to his argument on principle

If you posted a video and knew there was an important message in there for me to hear then i would listen to it even if it was presented by the telly tubbies

I've heard some of his views, and quite frankly, they offend me. To listen to him would be a betrayal of my faith - science.

He's a fake and a fraud, making millions from unsuspecting victims. The Rothschild's control nothing of major importance any more. It's Jew on Jew hate. Some Jews look down on others, claiming they aren't as pure, and that's what's happened to the Rothschild family. None of it is true, but that doesn't stop people peddling it.

I do wish you wouldn't give these idiots the promotion they crave.

Stephen Jay Hawkings - 5/12/2016 23:43

BodyButter - 5/12/2016 13:47

I had a second go at this one and got about half way through. He was just listing off people in the US government and saying they were Rothschild Zionists.

And the UK government. And the Jews opposed to Zionism. And Israel's nuclear capability. And anti-Semitism being thrown at Dr. Norman Finkelstein and others including himself. And on an on...it's only 26 minutes and you couldn't be arsed? :17:

I do find it funny when people accuse David Icke of anti-Semitism. They haven't watched or listened to what he's said at all. They just hear that he's mentioned the Rothschilds and they go and get the pitchforks.

Israel absolutely stinks, and their influence in America is frightening. In fact, their influence everywhere is frightening. But don't say anything, because you'll be called an "anti-Semite"!!!

I didn't hear him say anything anti-Semitic and I agree with you on Israel's behaviour. It's disgraceful.

A lot of Jews disagree with the idea of a Jewish homeland in the first place.

Still, listing off people and labeling them as Rothschild Zionists is not proof of anything, despite the logo he puts beside their faces.

Just to be clear, I'm in no way of "fan" of David Icke, as I do think a lot of his stuff is outrageous, but that doesn't automatically make all it rubbish. He's been right about a lot of stuff.

His views on Zionist influence aren't exclusively his, so I'm not just taking what he says and believing it, I've read and seen a lot of other things that corroborate his views.

I'm also a bit disappointed you won't even view what's presented Heath. However, if the video title was "Shape-Shifting Lizard People" then fair enough!

If someone can't give me an idea of what is so important that he is saying, then it's not worth watching however many minutes of him. I only have so many minutes in any one day that I can concentrate, due to my illness, and I'm not wasting them on Icke.

Add to that the mere mention of Rothschild Zionism, and I'm out, thank you.

I actually like conspiracy theories. 9/11, 7/7 and the Boston Bombing are all suspicious. The British Establishment's relationship with pedophiles is deeply disturbing.

I think we've all gone through a phase of watching the videos online. (Maybe not Heath)

Still, you have to be suspicious of the people presenting the information too. When people are presenting 'facts' without evidence and making massive leaps to link one thing to another, you have to call bullshit.

It was the same with the justification for the Iraq war. It was spurious and we all knew it.

Just because the presenter is on the other side of the argument from the establishment, doesn't make him/her right.

BodyButter - 5/12/2016 16:25

I think we've all gone through a phase of watching the videos online. (Maybe not Heath)

I've got some neurological problems at the moment, and struggle with Video. A couple of minutes is ok, but beyond that I can't take the information in. It has made watching Films more difficult, and I forget one episode to the next on TV series.

I prefer to read stuff, at my own pace, and go over it when I miss it the first time.

We're all different!!!!

HeathfieldRoad1874 - 6/12/2016 01:32

BodyButter - 5/12/2016 16:25

I've got some neurological problems at the moment, and struggle with Video. A couple of minutes is ok, but beyond that I can't take the information in. It has made watching Films more difficult, and I forget one episode to the next on TV series.

I prefer to read stuff, at my own pace, and go over it when I miss it the first time.

We're all different!!!!

I'm sorry to hear that, mate. You aren't missing much anyway. These days I'm mostly watching Russian guys blocking people from driving on the footpath.

I get that mate

The video is basically telling us the history of Israel and its not what most people know/understand

hope your feeling better soon bro

;o)

Now I know you're a science man but have you tried CBD oil for your problems

I know it's not snake oil/cure all but it has amazing health benefits so might be worth you giving it a try

;o)

Thanks guys. It probably can't be sorted, so you just adjust accordingly.

The true story of Israel is bad enough, so if he's got a worse one, I'd love to hear it. Usually I can find a synopsis of these things somewhere, but there's nothing on his videos. Is he quite litigious? Is he blocking stuff being printed?

TuBBz - 5/12/2016 15:47

Villan Of The North - 5/12/2016 14:38

I've honestly no idea, I've never looked into it, I was just reporting the words of the self proclaimed second coming.

Lol

love how you slipped that in North and if you are brainwashed by the media that is the 1st thing you're going to say in defence of any wrongdoing uncovered by David Icke

Please remember this going forward

[img=http://rlv.zcache.com/blessed_are_the_peacemakers_called_sons_of_god_bumper_sticker-p128560106603794062trl0_400.jpg]

^^

That is what Icke was going on about, not that he was Jesus himself

The fact remains that he once declared himself the second coming, a short while later he had a total breakdown and then recanted what he had said. It all hapened about 20-25 years ago. I remember Jasper Carrot quipping that he might be right and in which case, in 2000 years time the Catholics would all be blessing themselves "In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the goalie host"

Sorry if this makes me doubt him as a reliable source of information but the guy is a crack-pot.

TuBBz - 5/12/2016 17:11

Now I know you're a science man but have you tried CBD oil for your problems

I know it's not snake oil/cure all but it has amazing health benefits so might be worth you giving it a try

;o)

I've tried it all mate. Even Crystal healing, Reiki and acupuncture. The latter actually did some good, but it was too expensive, twice a week. Plus the girl doing it kept inviting for to dinner.

I might be a Scientist, but I'm a Scientist that likes to try stuff for himself. My views now are based on much trial and error.