Conspiracy Thread - Theories Or Otherwise | Page 123 | Vital Football

Conspiracy Thread - Theories Or Otherwise

Don't know where else to put this, but if this is true is it not a bit concerning? How powerful have big tech corporations become? As the years go by, movies like Robocop and Terminator are becoming more prophetic in my opinion.

Flat earth, never been to the moon, space doesn't exist, illuminati, population control via weather phenoms, ghosts. In my opinion they must have taken way too much LSD in their youths.

Don't know where else to put this, but if this is true is it not a bit concerning? How powerful have big tech corporations become? As the years go by, movies like Robocop and Terminator are becoming more prophetic in my opinion.

The big tech companies are an extension of the US government. They have recieved billions in research grants to give the US a technological edge over the rest of the world. Your phone is either Apple or Android, meaning your data is being fed back to the US one way or another. That's why the US went after Hwawei, it was the Chinese government's attempt to do the same thing.

Flat earth, never been to the moon, space doesn't exist, illuminati, population control via weather phenoms, ghosts. In my opinion they must have taken way too much LSD in their youths.
Certain type of bloke - and it nearly always is blokes - who like to give the impression they know stuff we don't. But they don't.

Why did the raf close the air space above london today? They wont confirm the reason but that's a big old thing to do considering the impact it had today just for those 20 mins and the risks involved.

The mind boggles, but the only logical explanation is an emergency shipment of Fear Conquers All bound for Harrods.

Prince Philip is in Scotland. Thats my conspiracy. Body flown back to London. Guess we know tomorrow.

Christ, this is why I usually go out on a Friday...keeps my mind occupied from drivel like this

Operation Forth Bridge are the plans for his death. They include being flown to lie in state ar st james palace before the public are notified at 8am by the bbc the following day. Read that on an article from last year.

This might just be passing from conspiracy to fact. Find out in two hours.

Operation Forth Bridge are the plans for his death. They include being flown to lie in state ar st james palace before the public are notified at 8am by the bbc the following day. Read that on an article from last year.

This might just be passing from conspiracy to fact. Find out in two hours.
Looks like he's still with us... nothing on the Beeb as yet.

If nothing else, my research on what happens in the event of different royal deaths has been most enlightening. Operation London Bridge for the queen. Operation Menai bridge for charles and forth bridge for Philip. Each one has different set of protocols.

I'd still like to know why the RAF closed the skies. A flight from northolt is what I read....which is where the royal fleet are.

If nothing else, my research on what happens in the event of different royal deaths has been most enlightening. Operation London Bridge for the queen. Operation Menai bridge for charles and forth bridge for Philip. Each one has different set of protocols.

I'd still like to know why the RAF closed the skies. A flight from northolt is what I read....which is where the royal fleet are.

Perhaps the Queen was off to Ibiza on her holidays?

Holocaust denial has always been of interest to me. I'm keen to meet a denier as I'm totally flummoxed as to the end game of this big charade.

If they genuinely believe it didn't happen, fair enough each to their own, but you must offer up an answer as to where everyone went!

Anyone met a denier before?

Anyone believing the holocaust didnt happen I would seriously worry about their mental health. I think they would need some urgent help.

It shouldn't be that much of a surprise, we have anti vaccers and flat earthers to name just two lol

We're also a planet that has legitimised Jedi-ism as a thing - although admittedly that's funny.

I'm met none of the above (I think) but I did meet a group of Scientologists and thoroughly enjoyed my afternoon many years ago.

Holocaust denial has always been of interest to me. I'm keen to meet a denier as I'm totally flummoxed as to the end game of this big charade.

If they genuinely believe it didn't happen, fair enough each to their own, but you must offer up an answer as to where everyone went!

Anyone met a denier before?

I'd guess it's part of a whole antisemitic vibe. If you claim there was no holocaust then Hitler was just a lovely vegetarian, animal lover and the Jews are a bunch of lying wankers.

Those Trump loving tiki torch fellas were chanting 'the Jews will no replace us'. I still can't get my head around that.