Congratulations to Boris | Page 2 | Vital Football

Congratulations to Boris

Don't be so ridiculous, TB. The use of racist language is abhorrent in my view, if not yours. Similarly, people fawning over a very immoral PM is something almost as bad.

I think you will find that calling someone of Asian descent "Asian" is not racist, although asserting that someone has fathered "umpteen" illegitimate children is very close to libel.

Both libel and racism are abhorrent and equally so in my book. It is as hurtful to the recipient of either.

The issue of morals is a matter of opinion and you have made your view clear however in determining his morality it pays to stick to facts and the initial point of my post was to correct your misrepresentation of the said facts.

Perhaps your moral compass points to a different direction.

I think you will find that calling someone of Asian descent "Asian" is not racist, although asserting that someone has fathered "umpteen" illegitimate children is very close to libel.

Both libel and racism are abhorrent and equally so in my book. It is as hurtful to the recipient of either.

The issue of morals is a matter of opinion and you have made your view clear however in determining his morality it pays to stick to facts and the initial point of my post was to correct your misrepresentation of the said facts.

Perhaps your moral compass points to a different direction.

So. I didn't realise that you were a lawyer, TB. I'm afraid that you are a very bad one, my learned friend. Your defence of Hindleymon is both wrong and ill judged.

Indeed, if your accusations of libel were valid, then most posters on here would have been guilty several times over, you and me included.

Last edited:
I've got to say Notts, of all the things to be angry and pissed off at Johnson for, this is almost so low as to be irrelevant.

As for the "engaged" bit, as it doesn't have a legal status (or at least, I don't think it does), I'm not sure why it matters.

The lies and deception (on other issues) absolutely.

The no of kids ......... really, it's from a potential blackmail point of view.

This kid ......congrats.

Starmer, is a decent man. That's all.

The guy always comes out smelling of roses, Moonay, and, as you have pointed out in many posts, he is not fit to be Prime Minister. Fathering another child does not exonerate him. He must be trying to outdo Rees-Mogg and Charles II for the number of offspring 😉

The guy always comes out smelling of roses, Moonay, and, as you have pointed out in many posts, he is not fit to be Prime Minister. Fathering another child does not exonerate him. He must be trying to outdo Rees-Mogg and Charles II for the number of offspring 😉

"Smelling of roses"? I'm not sure how that's working, but for me, wishing him and his partner (who, for the benefit of doubt, is the woman we don't know, as opposed to not knowing whether or not she's a woman :rolleyes: ) best wishes on their new arrival.

Is it her first? I presume so.

As I said, I'm more concerned that Johnson (by not simply declaring the number of children he has) might be open to blackmail at some point ....................... has that Russia report been released yet ?

Him not being fit to be PM is still a view I hold. Him having another child is a completely separate and unconnected point.

I thought it would be, you puddled get! :slap:

Go on Norm.

Explain why I'm "puddled". (I'll ignore the "get". ............. in fact, though it's a common insult, and been around for years, where the hell does it come from?.....what does it mean? Anyone?).