Congratulations to Boris | Page 3 | Vital Football

Congratulations to Boris

and his partner on the birth of their new son.

Some quite nasty, ill informed comments this morning about why he will be absent from the commons today. From heavy journalists too which only serves to highlight how low this country’s media has sunk. No waiting for facts, just straight to conspiracy and hysteria. They look like complete tits now. Just hope they stay off Twitter, I can only the imagine the fury and hatred on there today. I’ve taken a brief hiatus from this medium and indeed on here, though note the whinging about nothing still continued. Was quite a refreshing few days.
Yes congrats
2 is enough for most people
Stop being so sensitive on his behalf, it is not like you and is unbecoming

...and everyone is congratulating him....even Keir Starmer!

That's probably because despite my misgivings about Keir Starmer's politics, he is still an erudite gentleman, and understands that when someone becomes a father, irrespective of how many other children they have, it is simple common courtesy to congratulate them. It's what polite, decent, normal thinking folk do. Hence it doesn't surprise me one iota that you are trying to do the complete opposite.

Go on Norm.

Explain why I'm "puddled". (I'll ignore the "get". ............. in fact, though it's a common insult, and been around for years, where the hell does it come from?.....what does it mean? Anyone?).

The meaning is similar to that of 'Git'....more commonly used in Scotland and up North...

A shortening of the term 'beget' - insinuating that they are someone else's offspring ( a bastard). Up in Scotland it merely means your a bit of a dick, unpleasant, silly, stupid etc....covers a multitude of
Insults.

Your welcome 😉

The meaning is similar to that of 'Git'....more commonly used in Scotland and up North...

A shortening of the term 'beget' - insinuating that they are someone else's offspring ( a bastard). Up in Scotland it merely means your a bit of a dick, unpleasant, silly, stupid etc....covers a multitude of
Insults.

Your welcome 😉

Yeah, I looked it up, and apparently a "get" is the offspring of a male animal. ........... and a derivative of "git".

Either way ........I was hurt. ;)

Thank you, teacher Jock.

Be fair mate it can be difficult...I'm still not convinced in Ann Widdecombe and Diane Abbott and for years was sure Margaret Beckett was a horse wearing a Bobby Charlton wig ( no disrespect to any horses that have invested in a Bobby Charlton wig ).
Don't forget Lady Nugee - geet miners hands that one 😉

What a wonderful role model this guy is! No morals whatsoever. Think about it a second.....the man is the Prime Minister. Lies, deception, umpteen illegitimate kids...and everyone is congratulating him....even Keir Starmer!

He's not even divorced from his second wife yet, so how can he be 'engaged' ?
Is he from Beech Hill Boris ?
Apart from being prime minister he fits the profile of the estates finest 🤣

Woman (we don't know) has baby to bloke running the country (making it his sixth, seventh or maybe eighth child).

Congrats.
Well I heard 6 on the BBC earlier today
As you know folk on here say the BBC lie frequently, so who can say.
Then Kunsberg said 5, and we know from folk on here that she is a labour sympathiser.
It is a mixed up world

"Smelling of roses"? I'm not sure how that's working, but for me, wishing him and his partner (who, for the benefit of doubt, is the woman we don't know, as opposed to not knowing whether or not she's a woman :rolleyes: ) best wishes on their new arrival.

Is it her first? I presume so.

As I said, I'm more concerned that Johnson (by not simply declaring the number of children he has) might be open to blackmail at some point ....................... has that Russia report been released yet ?

Him not being fit to be PM is still a view I hold. Him having another child is a completely separate and unconnected point.

It's another aspect of the man's low moral standards. Prime Minister?....you're having a laugh.

It's another aspect of the man's low moral standards. Prime Minister?....you're having a laugh.

I'm not sure which aspect you're meaning by "low moral standards":

(At the risk of upsetting Jonnysking ;))

- Divorced - Hell man, doesn't a quarter of marriages end that way?
- Divorced 2nd time - see above
- Not married - as Bob Dylan said, "the times, they are a changing
- Left wife to deal with cancer - you'd have a point
- Umpteen kids - see Hampton's response re Beech Hill
- Undeclared kids - you may have a point ....... though not a "moral" one

I have no idea what his moral standards are ......... but for me, it's his political ones that should have kept him from getting into his current position.

That's probably because despite my misgivings about Keir Starmer's politics, he is still an erudite gentleman, and understands that when someone becomes a father, irrespective of how many other children they have, it is simple common courtesy to congratulate them. It's what polite, decent, normal thinking folk do. Hence it doesn't surprise me one iota that you are trying to do the complete opposite.

Why say anything?.....It's another over privileged baby in an overcrowded world where we have a global pandemic which is killing thousands. Johnson isn't Royalty 😕