Confessions | Page 2 | Vital Football

Confessions

I was young at the time 17/18 and she was probably in her 40's..... as far as I can remember she was bordering on milf territory but not enough to make my car stink. lol

I've kicked several cars who didn't stop for me at a zebra crossing. The one got out of his car to have a go, thought twice as I told him 'I wouldn't if I was you' and he got back in his car and drove off. To be fair he nearly hit my little nephew (I told dad to take him out of the way of the argument) and something just 'clicked' with me!

Another time was outside Sainsbury and a couple old guys came up to me (taxi nearly hit me, I'd started walking across, legs bad, walking stick in hand) I thought to tell me off, but they shook my hand and said more people should be like that! LOL

HAHA I kicked a car once in Brockmoor as he pulled at a junction when four lads jumped out and four others jumped out the car behind me and my mate got a right kicking.

was walking back from the pub a few years back and this guy must have ordered some turf and stored it in his front garden, ready to lay it in the morning. he had also parked on the pavement not giving anyone any room to walk. so i decided to turf the whole of his car. I was gutted that i didnt see his face in the morning.

when i worked at sainsburys I used to just walk around the shop floor and the warehouse for no reason. I had 4 hours to do about 1 hour of work so I used to just pad it out so they wouldn't give me any extra work.

david-avfc - 7/11/2013 12:35

when i worked at sainsburys I used to just walk around the shop floor and the warehouse for no reason. I had 4 hours to do about 1 hour of work so I used to just pad it out so they wouldn't give me any extra work.

I used to do similar at Royal Mail, with about 40 minutes left of shift i used to just do laps of the warehouse walking really slowly, stopping at the water fountains to have a drink and kill some time. Always worked.

At a nightclub in merry hill called Millenium my mate got chatting to a nice bird and her mates thought we were in, turns out the girl was the mrs of the head bouncer's son a big jamaican lad he came over to my mate giving it the big en, so i sparked him clean out on his arse, little did we realise his dad was on his way to kill the ba*tad who hit his son, my one mate grabbed me and pushed me into one of them seats in the corner of the bar as this head bouncer bloke was walking round looking for me, cos he couldn't find me he beat up a couple of my mates instead, when he left we waited for this bouncers son outside and gave em a right feckin tailing and half.

ClivetheVillan - 7/11/2013 18:15

At a nightclub in merry hill called Millenium my mate got chatting to a nice bird and her mates thought we were in, turns out the girl was the mrs of the head bouncer's son a big jamaican lad he came over to my mate giving it the big en, so i sparked him clean out on his arse, little did we realise his dad was on his way to kill the ba*tad who hit his son, my one mate grabbed me and pushed me into one of them seats in the corner of the bar as this head bouncer bloke was walking round looking for me, cos he couldn't find me he beat up a couple of my mates instead, when he left we waited for this bouncers son outside and gave em a right feckin tailing and half.
Wasn't that the night club in Brierley Hill the old picture house I reckon I know who the bouncer was as well a well known Brierley Hill lad.

gator - 7/11/2013 18:22

Wasn't that the night club in Brierley Hill the old picture house I reckon I know who the bouncer was as well a well known Brierley Hill lad.

Shhhh :17: The millenium nightclub was actually in the merry hill part right by the waterfront bars just down a bit, i think your on about the one on briely hill high street tbh which im glad tbh cos wouldn't want to have had a run in with one of your old mates or something ffs :3: I was a bit of a lad back then now im like a grandad without the slippers and pipe :10:

I remember it well tbh, the lads father who came down the club to kill me lol was a giant, but after i hit the chap i thought it was funny until one of my mates who's uncle worked on the doors aswell said that the chaps father was the head bouncer and would shoot me, i was like ffs why out of all the people to have trouble with i get this fecker lol i survived but a couple of my mates had loose teeth and one a right black eye hehe

ClivetheVillan - 7/11/2013 18:31

Shhhh :17: The millenium nightclub was actually in the merry hill part right by the waterfront bars just down a bit, i think your on about the one on briely hill high street tbh which im glad tbh cos wouldn't want to have had a run in with one of your old mates or something ffs :3: I was a bit of a lad back then now im like a grandad without the slippers and pipe :10:
Not sure I have been in there was it a proper nightclub or one of them wine bar come night club don't worry your secret is safe with me if it's the one i'm thinking of I don't particulary like him were classed as mates I suppose but i'm very rarely in his company he's just a big bully.

ClivetheVillan - 7/11/2013 18:39

I remember it well tbh, the lads father who came down the club to kill me lol was a giant, but after i hit the chap i thought it was funny until one of my mates who's uncle worked on the doors aswell said that the chaps father was the head bouncer and would shoot me, i was like ffs why out of all the people to have trouble with i get this fecker lol i survived but a couple of my mates had loose teeth and one a right black eye hehe
LOL don't think he would have shot ya but he was well in with the wolvo Angels they might of though haha his son is bigger than is dad now but he has actually turned into a decent enough lad now.

gator - 7/11/2013 18:45

ClivetheVillan - 7/11/2013 18:31

Not sure I have been in there was it a proper nightclub or one of them wine bar come night club don't worry your secret is safe with me if it's the one i'm thinking of I don't particulary like him were classed as mates I suppose but i'm very rarely in his company he's just a big bully.

Yeah he this lad was proper kicking off telling my mate what he was going to do to him outside the club, i had a temper and just flipped and just hit him, i never caused trouble tbh when i was out in my younger days, but i always seem to get trouble there was always a big head kicking off, and that was what he was doing tbh, but if his dad would have caught out of me i think i would have been a gonna for sure mate :3: His dad wasn't on that night it was a friday but he came down in his big jeep land rover /range rover thing after me, my mates was a bit pizzed off with me cos they got the tailing :19:

But i will say i ay a bad lad in my defence, i have always had trouble come my way as i said i never started it, like the one time my mate pulled up in his mini cooper drove me to meet up with a load of lads on stourbridge multi storey car park withing five minutes of us pulling up on there riot vans police cars and dog vans pulled up swarmed us, i was like feckin hell, they all started arresting us i said to the one ciopper ''what we done ,mate i don't even know what we have supposed to have done'' he walked up to me and said ''you smarmey lyin ba*tad'' and bitch slapped me with his leather gloves on full force round the face lol i went for him and he just stuck his face towards me saying ''go on lad make my day'' my mates held me back got chucked in the back of a copper car on the way to stourbridge cop shop then found out a couple of the little feckers had chucked a shopping trolley off the multi storey before we arrived and a wheel had bounced and nearly hit somebody down below, i was pizzed right off i was in the cop shop til about 5:30am the next day in a cell on my own and the bloke who slapped me wouldn't let me sleep he kept the light on and opening the little shutter on the cell door saying ''you little cocky cvnt'' and ''you got it coming you have boy'' all feckin night lol i did not do anything neither, anyway had to go to court for this but charges got dropped on me and a few of me mates and the ones that did it were caught on cctv honest i had no luck still don't to this day.

gator david knows im used to him naked in the shower by now, ffs its like second nature, we are passed the farting in front of each other phase which is good :11: