Community Festival of Lincolnshire Football Match Thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

Community Festival of Lincolnshire Football Match Thread

I think we are well stocked in centre midfield after last weeks deals so unless Elvis has a blinding trial or he is able to fit in at the back I'd be surprised if he gets a deal

Well I think Adebayo-Smith has scored early in the first half, and then I think he's got a second early in the 2nd half (clearly needs to start games I think).
And one of the younger Trialist Brothers, young E, has added a 3rd I think just now...

And Brother E could also be known as Alex Wollerton from Leeds, that's what's thought anyway.

I think we are well stocked in centre midfield after last weeks deals so unless Elvis has a blinding trial or he is able to fit in at the back I'd be surprised if he gets a deal
He finished last season on loan at Sheffield FC, in the 8th tier, so it will be a massive leap to expect him to perform in the 3rd tier.

Important to remember that Bohan Dixon scored twice against Lincoln United in a pre-season friendly, so it can't be used as much of a yardstick. Hopefully Adebayo-Smith gets some competitive chances this year though.

Important to remember that Bohan Dixon scored twice against Lincoln United in a pre-season friendly, so it can't be used as much of a yardstick. Hopefully Adebayo-Smith gets some competitive chances this year though.
i think we are at a different place, and a different level of player to the dixon years. another comparison that could be made... andrade and akinde didn't score today.

hope this lad gets a chance against s.wednesday.