Cod Forum | Page 2 | Vital Football

Cod Forum

It's a derby. Anything can happen. A draw or victory (obviously) are welcomed. A defeat is a mere bump in the road as our respective clubs, IMO continue their divergence on and off the pitch over the next few years. Only time will tell, let's enjoy the moment.

A defeat will trigger the biggest troll fest vitals has ever seen, doesn't bare thinking about, win or draw, let's have no talk of defeat please.

Long suffering Imp - 28/9/2017 13:29

A defeat will trigger the biggest troll fest vitals has ever seen, doesn't bare thinking about, win or draw, let's have no talk of defeat please.

Keeps the little dears occupied at least.

They do make me laugh with the complaints that the refs from Hull and must consequently hate Grimsby...
My maternal family are from Hull and I hate to break it to Grimsby fans but Hull really don't give a Sh*t about Grimsby Town football club. It seems only in the delusional minds of Grimsby fans are the two clubs competitors, the rest of the world sees how far apart they are.

Absolutely no complacency from me. I have witnessed to many disappointments at the hands of the Cods so hoping for the best, fearing the worst.

derby game... tackles are going to be flying in again. if we can keep 11 on the pitch it will be a big help. hope the ref from hull is somewhere near as calm+considered as tuesday's fella.

nlondonimp - 28/9/2017 19:20

derby game... tackles are going to be flying in again. if we can keep 11 on the pitch it will be a big help. hope the ref from hull is somewhere near as calm+considered as tuesday's fella.

Hmm, he's had 9 games and sent 5 off so far! Doubt he'll be as laid back as the guy tues night, another big game spoiled?

Imprest 1 - 28/9/2017 20:54

nlondonimp - 28/9/2017 19:20

Hmm, he's had 9 games and sent 5 off so far! Doubt he'll be as laid back as the guy tues night, another big game spoiled?
I want Tuesday's ref every week #differentgravy