Club Finances released | Page 4 | Vital Football

Club Finances released

....Some people on here talk and nonsense and they tend to be the most prolific posters .......

:oops: I'm sure absolutely no-one takes any offence by that. :rolleyes:

..... I can be contrary but always belive what i say. That is a positive thing unlike some who are just all mouth and no substance. One word could be moronic an other uneducated. That persons post is the latter

??? I've read the above half a dozen times, but nope, I'm struggling to get your point. Ironic really, when you started the post with the following:

f, but what he or she said made no sense.

No offence, but if you're going to have a pop at someone, at least cover your backside first.

Any road, take care. ;)

You are very kind to explain on his behalf, but what he or she said made no sense.

Some people on here talk and nonsense and they tend to be the most prolific posters and then shout people down when they have a different opinion. It is unhelpful and nasty. I can be contrary but always belive what i say. That is a positive thing unlike some who are just all mouth and no substance. One word could be moronic an other uneducated. That persons post is the latter
I can assure you that I am not expalining nor defending on 'Normans' behalf but incidentally, I concour with your initial comments about 'posters'.

Norman's comment was in reply to 'King D Z'. It may not have been eloquent nor articulate and perhaps he's not a gifted 'writer' or typist but I got his 'gist'. His supposition was mostly 'right' and made, in my opinion; on limited available information but not the actual legal text. I have numerous friends and with each; their opinion on events concerning the takeover, are varied and mostly erroneous. This is because they haven't read the published legal stuff fully. I am retired and had the time to 'read up' some very lenghty, superfulous and laboureous details but I fully understand if those 'earning a living' didn't have the time. This is why the club should have been more communicative. Norman is correct; from start to finish, the takeover did take 12 months and DW did want out ASAP (revisit D Sharpe's comments about future finacing of the club). Unfortunately, much was conducted without expanation to those whom are very important to our footy club - us the fans.

I was simply stating a fact in that we are tenants. You missed the word 'some' from your assertion about ownership of stadiums. There are many clubs who do own their own stadium eg. Man Utd. Liverpool. Some have a freehold but the company is wholly owned by the football club such as Spurs. The DW is owned by a seperate company.
the veil of incorporation - hey