City’s CAS Hearing Update | Page 2 | Vital Football

City’s CAS Hearing Update

Big week coming up. I expect plenty of anti-City garbage in the media this week. The haters will all emerge once again from the bottom of the ponds where they dwell :punch:

Big week coming up. I expect plenty of anti-City garbage in the media this week. The haters will all emerge once again from the bottom of the ponds where they dwell :punch:
No doubt at all.
Prepare for three days of recycled bollox from years ago and any additional muck-raking they can get away with.
I wonder how long it will take CAS to pronounce their verdict after Wednesday. :hmmm:

A summary is a generous description, more an outline of the event and potential consequences. A date with destiny indeed.

I have to say I am not hopeful. There are many factors which I feel will favour CAS siding with their European friends than the unflavoured English club and their Middle Eastern owners in these difficult times. Feeling glum. 😕

A summary is a generous description, more an outline of the event and potential consequences. A date with destiny indeed.

I have to say I am not hopeful. There are many factors which I feel will favour CAS siding with their European friends than the unflavoured English club and their Middle Eastern owners in these difficult times. Feeling glum. 😕

Late in the day I expect and I anticipate they will deliver a verdict of guilty with the ban reduced to a year.....which City will reject. And then the fireworks will start....

Sounds about right. Whatever happens we really need to be ultra careful with the pennies and not give them any future ammunition. Spend our petro dollars wisely ie £60m on a reserve right back is possibly not, with hindsight a sensible course of action.

But hey, we might eventually get off and have our expenses paid! Who knows...

If we do get a ban, hope the Blades finish 5th.

I am sure that if we get any sort of ban we will fight this in a higher court, because to lose that amount of money also restricts your income and you ability to sign quality players, that is the aim of these Clubs like JoMU real Madrd Barcelona, Juventus, they want us to drop out and no longer be a threat to them so they can once again resume the closed shop they had for years when they were the only ones to get rich and had the pick of players.