City’s CAS Hearing Update | Page 14 | Vital Football

City’s CAS Hearing Update

How with regard to the above comments by Uefa Chairman Cerefin which follows our Chairman's statement that he wanted to bear no grudges and basically just get on with it.

However with a little bit of digging Uefa would have had 30 days in which to lodge an appeal and that boat sailed long ago.

We still await the FA's decision

How with regard to the above comments by Uefa Chairman Cerefin which follows our Chairman's statement that he wanted to bear no grudges and basically just get on with it.

However with a little bit of digging Uefa would have had 30 days in which to lodge an appeal and that boat sailed long ago.

We still await the FA's decision
As you say Buzz an appeal to the Swiss Federal Court has timed out and was unlikely to succeed anyway. Wonder if the FA will take any action, pretty doubtful I think. Fingers crossed xxx

As you say Buzz an appeal to the Swiss Federal Court has timed out and was unlikely to succeed anyway. Wonder if the FA will take any action, pretty doubtful I think. Fingers crossed xxx

we still await the that fiasco to come because they too have presumably based their evidence on these leaked emails and like UEFA made assumptions regarding the contents without having any real evidence and while their rules do not have a time limit, the laws of this country have a provision for such circumstances, however there are only a few offences which never have a time limit and those are criminal cases namely unlawful deaths

I would add that we would again appeal to CAS if necessary if and when the FA can find time to announce their ruling, it is funny that nobody is making noises about this

On the basis outlined above by Buzz and JK, which was also my understanding about the time limit to make an appeal, I presume we've paid the fine imposed by CAS.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the trial isn’t matched by Der Speigel releasing more (doctored) emails to stir the pot and promote more sales and clicks

Very well done spotting this, Skoorb. I thought it had died a death and been brushed under the carpet.
The bugger faces 90 charges. 90!
I shall follow this with much interest. 👍
he says he is a whistleblower rather than a hacker and thief. whats the difference

On the basis outlined above by Buzz and JK, which was also my understanding about the time limit to make an appeal, I presume we've paid the fine imposed by CAS.
I would think so and certainly the time limit for any appeal has now passed, how long can the FA’s investigation be, with the same information that UEFA had